New 2009 Honda City Mega Preview

Hi guys, appreciate your read on the City preview, i'll definitely do a test drive once it has reached our shores. May I ask, did anyone wonder around in my site? Like it? Any comments?

hmm nice blog and pics..the black interior looks better..

Hi guys, appreciate your read on the City preview, i'll definitely do a test drive once it has reached our shores. May I ask, did anyone wonder around in my site? Like it? Any comments?

:itsme: i did went around,... good site

bro, any specific ETA for this car? as i heard the price will be around 89K thus i'm buying one for my wife. anyway i'm expecting to buy around Jan-Apr 2009 because our new house will be ready by then. hope to get the car around that time too.

went to ingol's review n found out theres a few thing to discover.
manual transmission ? not quite sure whether m'sia's version has it like the vios 'j' spec
passenger seat side wrote "side airbag" ? i think it'll be more than the usual 2 abs ..
n i love the seducing eyes like the new stream. :biggrin:
overall, no prob will lead top sales against the humble lookin new vios.

hi dear friend,i m looking forward to buy a city this month, according to my research, price is 1.5s-84,980 OTR and E-RM89,980 ,max discount i get is RM1,000 cash rebate.if i able to buy in group of 3.who want to join me in order to bargain for a better price?now we already got 2 ready buyer and wait for another person to join my group.any better offer from ur dealer?i hope i can get better deal;)please share with me at [email protected] or sms me at 012-9512911.thx!

Last edited:
Top Bottom