Need help from Sifu's

cooljas

500 RPM
Jan 24, 2005
Makan minyak like no body business due if i install 4 throttle
If u want power n dont wanna sacrifice a bit then better u use stock mivec enough and dont ever think of 200hp , this way u can save a lot of fuel. Juz for your information im running on 4throttle everyday to work n travel around.

V8_nutter

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
If u want power n dont wanna sacrifice a bit then better u use stock mivec enough and dont ever think of 200hp , this way u can save a lot of fuel. Juz for your information im running on 4throttle everyday to work n travel around.
Yup,,,ppl talking about building 200hp mivec but dont want to install 4 thrott and cams. So where will the power come from :confused: My advise is, to have a "realistic" goals it must be supported by "realistic" parts.

Last edited:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
mua haha......................
yes. V8. haha......................

no eat fuel where can get more power?
power=fuel.

SRF Racing

Known Member
May 21, 2006
Yup,,,ppl talking about building 200hp mivec but dont want to install 4 thrott and cams. So where will the power come from :confused: My advise is, to have a "realistic" goals it must be supported by "realistic" parts.
yeahh...that's true bro

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All please spread the news
My car was stolen on 24th nov 4.00 am infront of my house. The thief left a stolen satria in front of the house. The car was full of stolen goods. Anyone seen the car around please contact me:-

Make: Proton Satria 1.5
Color: Brownish Gray
Additional Info: Fitted with Gti Body kit, sport rim and tinted with grey black.
If found please call 017-6029630(Asif)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience