Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Perodua Myvi SE 2

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
I have learnt to appreciate the simplicity of the Myvi. But I get annoyed very very easily because of the way others treat Myvis and the lack of respect as a road-going car it gets. When I drive other cars I don't have this problem especially performance oriented cars. It's only the Myvi. That's when the hatred starts to boil and bubble again.
Yes that's very true, i can bear with new drivers with P license acting stupid in their Myvi. I just can't stand noticing guys around mid 20s to even 40s acting like a prick in Myvi. Most of the time, its those young pricks that brought bad reputation to Myvi, similar to Vios. These cars are easily affordable for any decent income family to buy for their young kids.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yes that's very true, i can bear with new drivers with P license acting stupid in their Myvi. I just can't stand noticing guys around mid 20s to even 40s acting like a prick in Myvi. Most of the time, its those young pricks that brought bad reputation to Myvi, similar to Vios. These cars are easily affordable for any decent income family to buy for their young kids.
Good Cars, put in wrong hands......hhahahhahhaha

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all, i got one problem cant solve that is when i drive around 120 onward my car are vibrating. And i have already done the balancing. what's the problem left ? Can any one tell me ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience