MyVi RS [ myvi 1.0 with GSR turbine]

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
pimpin323 said:
just wondering about the bended pipe issue. turbo's arent the same like n/a cars they push/blow air not suck air in. so i think the how much you bend would only be minimal air restriction. maybe abit but not too much. logic right.
it doesnt matter if it's blowing or sucking.
(however, for more pleasure, I'd prefer sucking)

a bend is a restriction, and when flowing gas meets any sort of restriction, they turn unhappy.

nottyeddy

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Somewhere in kl
www.drift.com.my
just wondering.. since YRV turbo is direct bolt on.. anybody know whether engine from Toyota EP series can fit in or not..?? i'm interested in those engines fitted into the MyVi... pls respond..

justshack

Mar 7, 2005
wahhhhhhhhhh....should feel the car man....your right e*terna bout the hp...95 on wheel....and for your information this MyVi got misfiring system somemore..so not to worry bout the lagging problem...lah...but when active the misfiring button.... the sound...mmmmmmm can't stand..lah.....like pump gun..some said that whis this system your exzos only can stand to 5000 km only.. my friend also sometime smell something burning from the engine compartment ...don't know what ever is the clutch or the exzos burning..he gonna install RSM to see the performance of the car later..but very scary..lah see the rpm meter..very..very light.....he say that it's lighter that his previous evo 3..maybe because the piston is too small..for that kinda turbine. and now he very puas hati..lah with his car..gonna upgrade the piston later....

ja50n

500 RPM
May 21, 2004
USJ / Melaka
after a month or so ...... how's ur frens car doin now ?? still good ? just wanna be inform bout the reliability. no offence. thx.

justshack

Mar 7, 2005
the car car and the engine was good.....everyday he lenjan his car this past 1 month pun still nothing happen(other word----->no need to go back to workshop to repair)..still no problem...for the piping issue he has use alot of thermal warp...the engine is running smooth..the fuel consumption is still ok, not so much different, maybe because it's a new engine but u have to see the face when people see the IC at the traffic light...1st maybe they they thing the IC is just a dummy but when they heard the sound...hehhehehhe....PRICELESS...that make this myvi....1 of the kind..... .Overall i think this project is really worth it. Can double the car horsepower without change the engine. For other 1.0 myvi owner out there, don`t worry cause there still hope 4 u all( but got to prepair the money 1st..lah, work hard kay..do alot of overtime)

Last edited:

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
when this myvi gonna participate in sepang drag battle? cant wait cant wait...

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
another monster myvi coming out... lolz

justshack

Mar 7, 2005
mmmmm enter sepang drag battle ha? hehehhe not at the moment....lah...wait till upgred finish..wanna up the boost somemore ....

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
e*terna said:
got the dyno...95hp on wheels n 138hp on ngine with boost 0.5bar....
this car have great custom bolt on turbo...
great job, dude.
only 1 setting? never tried higher boost?
post the dynosheet up lorr..

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
10K??? better put YRV (K3VET) Turbo engine...1.3 DVVT Turbo...same engine code like MYVI engine..price range rm6-7k...reliabe sumore...

(hehhe plan to buy MYVI 1.0 and put K3VET engine hehehe....)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We can finally lay our eyes on official shots of the all-new Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 that has been revealed at the Geneva Motor Show that has been followed by some solid and official figures to put our minds at ease.<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience