MyVi RS [ myvi 1.0 with GSR turbine]

jetz.jr

May 31, 2006
Fluffy said:
went for a joy ride in his GSR myvi mah.:_:
wah..ur vely happy lor ridding the myvi BOT hehehe.....it's will be my dream also..kena carik duit bebanyak nie 11k is alot of $$$ well done to ur friend...maybe can create threat for myvi Power somemore..hehehehe:_: :_:

ubek

May 1, 2006
justshack said:
Will MyVi 1.0 engine with bolt on turbo (GSR turbine) works?
Just want to know..my friend did this [see picture for detail]
wah....its awesome..anyway im really interested to know more. Perhaps local magazines can describe the article about it. Well....is it working well?

lapsap25

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
Yeah..hope to see it on some mags soon.It's gonna be interesting

okt

Known Member
Aug 11, 2004
putra4767 said:
Excellent job there bro !

Is the myvi 1.0 & kelisa/kenari engine the same ?
No

Myvi = EJ-VE 1.0 DVVT

Kelisa/Kenari = EJ-DE (Normal DOHC)

for export version of Kenari, EJ-VE is used.

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
zany86 said:
haha nice job u done there...but to tell u seriusly, BOT is hard to maintain...from what i see, the turbo sure lag one...summore the turbine is so damn big...even th i/c also quite big...and summore front mount...well its better u change to GTTi turbo kit coz it will be more compatible and easy to take care of...1.0 using 1.8 turbine...hmm no one did it before...

11k huh???even plug k3-vet only cost u around 8.5k...no hassle...coz stock turbo maa...juz my 2 cents...

already seen the x4 at autocraft pj...huhu where can i get the halfcut...uwaaa

you said K3-VEt no hassle? you're buying most likely an accident halfcut and what makes u think its no hassle anymore? have you think of it, its another old engine which how long it was being left over the sun and rain period?

im not saying whos wrong and whos rite. RM8.5k you have not factor in labour fees and the rest of the small parts money thing like timing belt, plug, and so on. if u lum it up, its another few K more so it may also reach RM11k.

now check around, do u wan RM11k old engine or RM11k complete turbo kit with stand alone ecu , big turbo, big intercooler?

you said from what u see, turbo is damn big. have u try it out urself? go n check, in Pasir Gudang there is a red kancil with Garret AR70 turbo running 1000cc engine. boost build frm 3200rpm onwards n hit max boost around 5500rpm and pulling till 8000rpm. IF you seen AR70 before, thn u shld able to "see" how td04 will b too "big" for this Myvi

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
acbc,

i think its better u stop wasthing your breath. as usual monkey see monkey do. they nvr try out thmself but thy so much qualified to condemn. they always say swap engine swap engine but im not sure does they swap to performance engine before or not. what a keyboard hero.

see u back in BOT forum bro

SRduapuluh

Mar 1, 2010
Johor Bahru
Just wait half-cut Daihatsu Boon X4. This engine is called the KJ-VET, which is a 1.0 liter DOHC 4-cylinder turbocharged engine making 133hp at 7200rpm and 133Nm of torque at 3600rpm, also 5-speed manual transmission.
Same engine cc, so no need to send car for PUSPAKOM inspection.
sorry to interup..
same cc but different engine number still got to go 4 Puspakom to inspect ur car then JPJ to change the engine number.
beware of "ketuk no' at ur engine..The JPJ will rcognize that.how they do that i'm not sure but my friend face this prob be4 and make his car sleep in JPJ hotel almost 2 years.
I think u dont want ur car sleep at the JPJ hotels...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey im pretty new to these engine swaps so please dont go rattling off too much jargon off the bat...
at the moment i have a 1991 Toyota Celica SX 2.2L Auto, and i am wanting to get rid of the ST184-R stock engine. I was considering simply upgrading to the ST185-RT (from the AWD turbo celica), and then i also considered a Holden VN V6 motor. i dont want to spend a fortune for the engine, let alone too many conversion parts. if you have any advice at all id really appreciate it. thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience