My Neo!! aka STARKILLER :))

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
yah...but even if u dun put in P, the handbrake should be enough to stop the car from rolling..the hill doesnt look that steep.

yr lucky didnt roll down the road...cant even see the end...

yeah thats what i thought, it shud be enough. Dunnoe what happen. Yeah cant even see the end. lol

lucky for u la bro it does not hit anything or harm others....next time better u pull up ur handbrake harder if doesn't want to put in P...

Considering a lot more worst things could have happened, you got off pretty light there :)

Starkiller...better go get the handbrake checked...even if u didnt pull it up high enough, u should've already felt the car sliding back as u were exiting the car...from the impact it looked like it was going at least 10kmh? to have knocked down the signboard...so i suspect the cable or something let loose n the car slided backward freely...

engaging P should be a habit.. you must really want to custom your rear that much hor...hhheheheh...jk jk ... next time be more careful, and get your handbrake checked

by the way bro, not sure your car is the same or not, but how come you can pull off your car keys from its position when it is not at the "P" gear? Usually we can't pull off the key from its position and stuck there if it is at other gears than "P".

Mine cannot leh, it won't let me pull out the key unless I push the gear to "P". :banghead:

engaging P should be a habit.. you must really want to custom your rear that much hor...hhheheheh...jk jk ... next time be more careful, and get your handbrake checked

HAHAH! Kenny aiyo where got i so desperate wanna custom rear bumper till sabotage myself :p

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

by the way bro, not sure your car is the same or not, but how come you can pull off your car keys from its position when it is not at the "P" gear? Usually we can't pull off the key from its position and stuck there if it is at other gears than "P".

I wish my ride like that. aiyo, what car you drive bro? :bringgin:

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

safety feature mah....u wanna cabut when in N meh?

SK...hows the neo? any major damage not?

Its good bro, alaaa nothing major. 80 bucks for tow truck, then 350 for ketuk balik and respray :)). Lucky my audio tak rosak, if rosak ar cry wei! :bawling::bawling:

BTW! Wanna wish everyone a Selamat Hari Raya for all my muslim friends, and for everybody happy holidays and Have a safe drive home :).

Last edited:
hahah, just being random, i had a neo before this, sold it off though, an auto neo 1.6 like urs, which i did tons of mod before i sold it. the gearbox and ABS failed on me, so i bid adios

but i had the highest torque output of the 1.6 class, lol. 97.7whp and 119.5 nm on wheel, slightly higher than a 1.6 mivec auto, hhahaha!

but yeah, good idea on doing that. i did my own photoshop of my body kit, but too bad i had to sell my car when something better arisen, lol. but yeah, it seems like u must be a good driver, haha but yea neo's are good for highway battles, i did smoked a subaru impreza on the road towards USJ3, taipan and puchong! hahah, smoked them cos the car is short and small and went all the way within traffic and leave the turbo lagged subaru clean! but yeah, if u could , go dump in a faster engine to match the evo looks! lol

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

also i must say, our neo brake lines are crappy, wanted to do the J turn, but the brakes are filmsy! lol

Kev...poison....poison...no good la u. not enuff poison ler. SC la. be a pioneer in malaysia. make SC the contender to the snail! hahahahah

u tried to do a j-turn b4? i oso tried b4 but the best i could do was my rear skidding 1metre...started off at 5kmh....i wonder if i was going too slow...

SK...aiya...y u call towtruck? ask yr fren push from inside the longkang n u push from the door la...sure can lift out wan. got check yr brake lines not? whats yr audio setup? u celebrating Raya? Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

hahah, just being random, i had a neo before this, sold it off though, an auto neo 1.6 like urs, which i did tons of mod before i sold it. the gearbox and ABS failed on me, so i bid adios

but i had the highest torque output of the 1.6 class, lol. 97.7whp and 119.5 nm on wheel, slightly higher than a 1.6 mivec auto, hhahaha!

but yeah, good idea on doing that. i did my own photoshop of my body kit, but too bad i had to sell my car when something better arisen, lol. but yeah, it seems like u must be a good driver, haha but yea neo's are good for highway battles, i did smoked a subaru impreza on the road towards USJ3, taipan and puchong! hahah, smoked them cos the car is short and small and went all the way within traffic and leave the turbo lagged subaru clean! but yeah, if u could , go dump in a faster engine to match the evo looks! lol

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

also i must say, our neo brake lines are crappy, wanted to do the J turn, but the brakes are filmsy! lol

Wow bro those mustve been some insane mods!. Planning to go for a 2litre Old Accord engine but id rather keep it simple and just supercharge my neo :biggrin::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Kev...poison....poison...no good la u. not enuff poison ler. SC la. be a pioneer in malaysia. make SC the contender to the snail! hahahahah

u tried to do a j-turn b4? i oso tried b4 but the best i could do was my rear skidding 1metre...started off at 5kmh....i wonder if i was going too slow...

SK...aiya...y u call towtruck? ask yr fren push from inside the longkang n u push from the door la...sure can lift out wan. got check yr brake lines not? whats yr audio setup? u celebrating Raya? Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

Havent checked brakes yet, quite scared go back kampung tomorow morning. Yeah celebrating! Thanks bro. hahaha, didnt think about pushing it out, panick ma :driver:

lol this was what i did in 2008, could have compounded a bit more in 2009, haha

Performance Mods:
Hotbits Cam Pulley (Dyno, Tuning, Installation) RM550
Mytheology Crank Pulley RM550
Brisk 9.8mm Tri-core Spark cables RM200
Hotbits Satria Neo Exhaust RM1100
K&N Filter (now broken) RM290
Hot Inazma Voltage Stabiliser Type MR RM670
Arospeed 7 point Grounding Kit RM150
Imperial Concept PLASMA Power Discharge Ignition System RM380
ZAP Fuel Pressure Regulator with installation RM230

Total cost : RM 4950

Handling/Braking Mods:
AXT Front slotted/cross drilled brake disc RM750
Zerone Front Strut Bar RM160
Ultra Racing 19mm Anti-roll bar with installation RM340
Ultra Racing Fender Bar with installation RM230
Advanti 6-spoke Monza Japan 7JJ 16" rims (7.2kg each rim) RM 1050
Toyo Proxes T1-R (4 pieces) RM1400

Total cost : RM 3930

Maintenance Mods (Replaced Periodically)
Denso Iridium Spark Plugs IT22 RM180
Toyo Proxes T1-R (2 pieces) RM700
Continental Sport Contact 1 (2 pieces) RM500
EBC Brakepads RM180
Alignment/Camber setting (3 times) RM90
Redline Water wetter RM50
Petronas Synthium Fully Syn (5 times) RM900
Proton OEM Oil Filter (5 times) RM200

Total cost : RM 2800

Appearance Mods
R3 Carpet mats RM130
R3 Aluminium Engine cover RM130
R3 brake cylinder cover RM15
Samurai girl sticker by Racingartstudios.com RM100
RACINGARTSTUDIOS.COM lettering RM10
Phillips Crystal Vision Signal lamps (1 pair) RM55
Polarg white signal lamps (1 pair) RM45
Polarg white pilot lamps (1 pair) RM20
Generic LED rear lamps (1 pair) RM20

Total cost : RM525

Painting costs
Advanti rims repaint from white to light silver RM160
Repainting from scratched paint work RM900

RM 1060

Total costs spent on car : RM13265

SK....dont change to accord engine la. sure wont pass puspakom. SC. do what u like. if u like SC then work towards it.

Kev...u r a monster indiana jones la...

whats SC btw, arturo, lol

haha well, im done with high performance modding, its all sunk costs, so i play the matured game

money in a classic that makes me money :D lol

SC = supercharged.

haiya Kev...yr classic will make u money only if u willing to sell.i think yr classic will somehow go under locked assets hehehhe

Top Bottom