my CTR-FD2 broken into

............ thank god penang is not that bad yet in terms of break ins.

Bump: ............ thank god penang is not that bad yet in terms of break ins.

EK i think is the worst out of all hondas, i actually sold mine because thieves wouldn't stop breaking into it!!

first time stole AFC, second time stole timer and smart tag, and they actually came back 3rd time but got shooed away by my sister who woke up early.

Bear in mind, my car is always parked in the house! they come at 5 - 6 am usually.

FED UP! you wouldn't believe the relief and peace of mind i finally got after i sold my EK. LOL!

agreed with qudernkl....not just type R....my EK also got broken into on 30 dec 08 in front of my house in putrajaya, an area which is supposed to be safe....lost my RSM....n i think the thief got a way to "carefully" break the glass so as not to trigger the shock sensor....my neighbors got new accord, stream, altis, etc but they still targetted my old 1996 car...damn....

Break window tactic long time already mah.. stick tape on glass, and whack with a sharp object. if crack, that's all that needed.. no tukul2. I've seen this done near my housing area. See my headlight he cabut, but can see the round circular crack and tape.

Thieves now desperate.. Lucky my daily drive 4 door EG, takde orang nak tengok.. lol.. too many on the street.

Break window tactic long time already mah.. stick tape on glass, and whack with a sharp object. if crack, that's all that needed.. no tukul2. I've seen this done near my housing area. See my headlight he cabut, but can see the round circular crack and tape.

Thieves now desperate.. Lucky my daily drive 4 door EG, takde orang nak tengok.. lol.. too many on the street.

try to put full range of Defi on ur dash.... ehhehe:biggrin:

i almost wanted to buy a CTR 1 yr back; however my mech n frens told me unless u have exceptionally reliable alarm and secure environment; otherwise CTR is just too hot to be ignored, since its considered highly in demand, look at those normal FD2 which wannabe CTR alike, thus creating a big market for CTR stuff, even dashboard panels are in demand..... :(

the other problem is there is a market for stolen goods.......+ insufficient cops = easy targets

Bump: the other problem is there is a market for stolen goods.......+ insufficient cops = easy targets

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom