my CTR-FD2 broken into

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

manhunt

Known Member
Jan 3, 2005
damn.. was taking my quick nap when the incident happened. car was parked outside inlaw's place for less than 2 hours then i heard the alarm triggered. came out saw 2 fella on bike was busy doing his work. so i shouted and they ran, but they managed to snatch the Red R mats.. plus the 3M mats that i made another one... sigh..

no point also using safetint - this one was done at V-kool by the name of Armorcoat... they took out the whole front left windscreen.

...and i think the alarm only triggered when they tried to unlock the door from inside, and not during the windscreen break in.... sigh!

so fella R members, looks like our car is widely known now and people already started to look for our parts... just be careful... i think nowadays, even if the car is parked inside the house they'll still dare to do it....

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
omg. only 2 hours? and i believe its in broad daylight? ppl are getting really desperate nowadays. sorry to hear that bro, but at least all u lost was the carpet. thank god for that.

drewn123

Known Member
Dec 13, 2005
even FD2-R carpet are being targeted? Wonder wat next is there is no time constraint.. :mad:

Those mutherfuckers, jz to earn a few hundred bucks.... the owner have to fork out thousands to fix the mess. Hope they rot and die a terrible death.

Nowadays, times are really bad....... :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
You are lucky, last 2 weeks a middle age woman was robbed by bikers rigtht at the middle of a busy street in day light. She fell down with the impact and crushed by a truck who didn't have time to push the brake pedal when all this happened suddenly. She died on the spot.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Hope all the snatch thieves and rempits die a horrible death..dammit, just farking hate them..wat's their purpose living in this world..worse than animals:mad:

rapinsoul

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Bas3rds, always think of easy money, hope they get beaten to death..

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
sorry to hear that bro! i also lost my seats to this fuck*n thief..anyway original typer r mat is not cheap! it can cost around RM 1000++.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
scary to hear at those stories. We are living in a dangerous world.

Daylight robbery, car theft murders, etc.

What happen to police? I think they are just makan gaji buta only....

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
scary to hear at those stories. We are living in a dangerous world.

Daylight robbery, car theft murders, etc.

What happen to police? I think they are just makan gaji buta only....
they not gaji buta, coz they dun even bother how much is the gaji... most important is how to get more from 'out source'...:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

wma279

Dec 13, 2008
the police they re supposed 2 b dependable, last time those type of ting were classified as petty crimes but nowadays its frightening 2 see how they evolved :mad:

IceR

Oct 12, 2004
Since the mats are OEM, i think insurance would cover it ... not sure bout the NCD though.

qudernkl

Nov 17, 2003
to all bros out there, it is not just type R la..it will basically happen to any cars, anywhere, anytime..we can only sigh here of all the terrible things happening around. If we complain abt the cops, we probably goto jail 1st under ISA. Just my 2 cents here:
- avoid parking ur car at rest stop without anyone in the car
- type R owner r has to be more careful of where they park their cars..especially the car has so many things those bastard can steal. Just don't park ur car at one spot for too long..or at least make sure there r some security guards around the perimeter

Anyway, it all depends on luck. This sort of things do happen in other countries but of course the frequency of it happening is more in MY. :(

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
they not gaji buta, coz they dun even bother how much is the gaji... most important is how to get more from 'out source'...:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
bro, there is already a muarian down here lives under the shadow of ISA, I don't wanna see a Penang kia lives under the threat of ISA as well. :listen:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
bro, there is already a muarian down here lives under the shadow of ISA, I don't wanna see a Penang kia lives under the threat of ISA as well. :listen:
penangkia dun scared of ISA coz Kolok is very near & easy to pass... just afraid of bombing only...

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
agreed with qudernkl....not just type R....my EK also got broken into on 30 dec 08 in front of my house in putrajaya, an area which is supposed to be safe....lost my RSM....n i think the thief got a way to "carefully" break the glass so as not to trigger the shock sensor....my neighbors got new accord, stream, altis, etc but they still targetted my old 1996 car...damn....

manhunt

Known Member
Jan 3, 2005
yeah just park swhere safe lah, and cover all your interior gadgets with cap or sthg...

harpoon

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
shah alam n amp
udeng, luckily they didnt open you engine bay, or else all those stuffs will be missing.

what your experince shows, is ek still being a desireable car even for theives. besides those accord, stream and altis got no extrae goodies, only standard equipment + must be some small time thieves coz they are not trained to hotwire a car and drive them off

anyhow, i feel you bro

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007