my car kena scratch in my condo!

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com
if follow heart... really wanto bcome 'young n dangerous'...

wanto catch em and zham 9 their hands to feed sharks..:smokin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006

Better throw it in a toilet bowl so ppl can shit on it...hahahahah

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Better throw it in a toilet bowl so ppl can shit on it...hahahahah

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
[H] [K] [S];3934615 said:
F*ckin B*stards!! i know how u feel bro.... my car oso kene scratch at my condo for no f*ckin reason.... both left & right fenders, back even my spoiler as well..... cant believe there's b*stards out there with this low life mentality..... i hope they f*ckin burn in hell for their actions. but the most annoyin part is theres a citra park next to my car, its a family. u know kids lar, open door like nobody bussiness, end up hitting my car on the left side leavin dents here & there. that oso i got to know coz i asked a guard to investigate for me. so i met up the parents & expressed wat happened but heck, not even an apology from them... damn lansi only. no wonder their kids no proper educated. parents also f*ucked up. then one fine day im about to shift condo, took few bricks, nails & a can of pray paint & ......... u guess! enuff said....:mad:

u got the same situation as me bro...
i went to confront their parents & told them that their kids had left a dent on my car door
while opening the door, i told them to pay me rm500 cos i need to respray my whole car panel, & its a special paint...but actually its normal met black only hehe....after some negotiation, they agreed to pay me rm400 & he parked other places from that day onwards.

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com
i went to confront their parents & told them that their kids had left a dent on my car door
while opening the door, i told them to pay me rm500 cos i need to respray my whole car panel, & its a special paint...but actually its normal met black only hehe....after some negotiation, they agreed to pay me rm400 & he parked other places from that day onwards.
lucky u.... in my case... they dun give a fark.. sumore treaten me to make to go ahead mek police repot...(which i did but being advise to 'let go' due to 'no case'...):banghead:

again.. really wish to follow heart n bcome 'young n dangerous'...wanto zham 9 those b*astard..

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
[H] [K] [S];3934615 said:
F*ckin B*stards!! i know how u feel bro.... my car oso kene scratch at my condo for no f*ckin reason.... both left & right fenders, back even my spoiler as well..... cant believe there's b*stards out there with this low life mentality..... i hope they f*ckin burn in hell for their actions. but the most annoyin part is theres a citra park next to my car, its a family. u know kids lar, open door like nobody bussiness, end up hitting my car on the left side leavin dents here & there. that oso i got to know coz i asked a guard to investigate for me. so i met up the parents & expressed wat happened but heck, not even an apology from them... damn lansi only. no wonder their kids no proper educated. parents also f*ucked up. then one fine day im about to shift condo, took few bricks, nails & a can of pray paint & ......... u guess! enuff said....:mad:
well at least in ur case the parents are well educated & understanding... good for u :top:

lucky u.... in my case... they dun give a fark.. sumore treaten me to make to go ahead mek police repot...(which i did but being advise to 'let go' due to 'no case'...):banghead:

again.. really wish to follow heart n bcome 'young n dangerous'...wanto zham 9 those b*astard..
in our case tho, they are juz f*ckin arrogant selfish b*stards! so what goes around comes back around....... :secruity::viking::motz:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
yala...cos my car only jalan weekends only...
so sayang la...the car hardly use then, we jaga properly, suddenly
other ppl park beside me (not their allocated parking space, they had 2 cars),
& damage my door....who not angry bro.....tiba2 the door got lubang....
but till today the guy still smile at me...at least he knew his mistakes....

f1br3opt1c

Known Member
Nov 21, 2007
Haiyo i see lots of you suffer same faith as me. My car keep getting scratched because this b@stard jealous cant get my gf then the sore loser resort to puncture my tire and scratch my car. He also pull out my front number plate before lol.

Any ideas to catch this fella would be greatly appreciated, i dont mind paying you to keep watch out for my car also :)

shazmi3

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Damansara
this happened to me before...if u know the person its easy...if not sigh money and time...

wat i did i tint my car cow2 and put camera with tripod then stay in the car with the window down abit...stay there n look who is the culprit.
1day caught him while i was in the car... he just got back from work..

he go 1 round my car while scratching my car with his car key...get out from my car straight away wack him...he said he didnt do anything...i got prove and showed to him...i said i wanna make police report...he said dont, he will pay back to repaint...i ask him why he did that... jealous of my car...

after repaint the car and he paid the amount...i never see him anymore at my place..maybe he move out d...

f1br3opt1c

Known Member
Nov 21, 2007
this happened to me before...if u know the person its easy...if not sigh money and time...

wat i did i tint my car cow2 and put camera with tripod then stay in the car with the window down abit...stay there n look who is the culprit.
1day caught him while i was in the car... he just got back from work..

he go 1 round my car while scratching my car with his car key...get out from my car straight away wack him...he said he didnt do anything...i got prove and showed to him...i said i wanna make police report...he said dont, he will pay back to repaint...i ask him why he did that... jealous of my car...

after repaint the car and he paid the amount...i never see him anymore at my place..maybe he move out d...
How you place the tripod and cam angle? The problem is i can whack him straight away but he knows my business premise and he has stolen my little signboard before and also put glue on my gate lock. But now i already put spy cam at my premise entrance but nothing happened so far, only on my car.

I lazy la wanna wait everyday for the b@stard, so i rather hire someone to wait for me. I also know his house where, but the fella rent only la here..

shazmi3

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Damansara
How you place the tripod and cam angle? The problem is i can whack him straight away but he knows my business premise and he has stolen my little signboard before and also put glue on my gate lock. But now i already put spy cam at my premise entrance but nothing happened so far, only on my car.

I lazy la wanna wait everyday for the b@stard, so i rather hire someone to wait for me. I also know his house where, but the fella rent only la here..

yea i did sacrifice alot of time..for this bugger...1 camera in my car...1 more in my neighbours car(nex to my car), 1 more i hold it...but worth it cause can straight away whack the person...

freeman1314

Known Member
Oct 7, 2008
Sad to see this, i'm also a victim ler. Mine kena whole car left right and back. Hood the b@st@rd draw a sun on it, if i ever catch this guy I'm surely gonna 'draw' a sun at his face.

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara

the issue is waiting in the car....but its a good idea to sit there so can whack on the spot:biggrin:

funny....after i start this thread....go no more scratching.....maybe ZTH member???:rofl:

Azu MET008

Known Member
May 28, 2009
go no more scratching ...........
because they / he / she already knew that we are doing something la bro..............
Scred liow....

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
go no more scratching ...........
because they / he / she already knew that we are doing something la bro..............
Scred liow....
I hope this is the case....but the 2nd prob is that, parking in public spaces has no solution if car got vandalized!!!!! :banghead:...............:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi im newbie driving Viva 850 mild mod.
Love to track at Sepang and join local event time attack.

Spec:
light crank pulley
Adj cam pulley
Hotbits 3-1
KnN open pod
Denso Ir plugs
Oli cooler
full ultra racing bars
passo caliper with AR rotor
Pro Rs hoses
ATR k-sport tyres

So far response is ok but i need a little more for my top end power
i know using light pulley and adv timing will provide good respond
but lack in top end power.
so far on straight line at Sepang i can do...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience