Car kena scratch by s*h*i ppl

ah_jitt86

Known Member
yesterday i went balakong batu 11 play bball,den go mv watch movie with gang....when at MV,fren tell me my car kena scratch like shit :angry: ....from car door to the front light...farking long....i'll update wit sum photo later....damn sakit hati, its New CrV,summore just bought it last month only...mah pukimak :angry: ,i dunno why sum ppl so tangan gatal till wan do such ting....make me no mood watch movie yesterday =.=" :( tis is da 1st time my car kena scratch by soh*i ppl... :( )

:( :angry: :( :angry: :( :angry: :( :angry: :( :angry:

these ppl are just jealous of other ppl's cars because they know for a fact that
they cannot afford such nice cars, a lot of these type of ppl around so they scratch it.

I got a friend, when he sees a nice sports car driven by a teenage/college student,
he will say " tieww .. father buy one ! " ... sometimes i also like :huh: :blink:
does it matter if his father buy for him or what right ..? why cannot be happy of other
ppl's wealth and use that to further motivate yourself to work harder ?

Regards.

jeles mar jeles lor..no nid scratch ppl car gua =.="
just work harder n earn more money mah can get a car dat u wish for lo....
imagine when ur new car kena scratch for no reason =.="
sumtimes just dun understd why ppl r like dat.....T.T

no idea...what can u do..btw, just off topic abit, if u see the ppl who start to scratch ur car, and u're looking at the scene, what would u do ar?...if the ppl is like samseng o gangster?...

well, if that happens infront of your eyes, you do not need to think, tindakan refleks you will chase and whack kau the fella or fellas, is the refleks

Originally posted by sonictheory@Mar 22 2005, 04:58
no idea...what can u do..btw, just off topic abit, if u see the ppl who start to scratch ur car, and u're looking at the scene, what would u do ar?...if the ppl is like samseng o gangster?...
[snapback]829310[/snapback]​

i will approach him and ask what is he doing there....like pretend not my car.... and then make him pissed off 1st only whack him.... :lol: :rolleyes: :lol:

got *gah chang* at car boot...if reli saw happening in front my eyes....break kau his finger dulu =.=" . start wit midd finger

mine lagi teruk lar...park there no obstruct any cars or walkway also ppl scratch one...sumore an old junk like my satria.

now i let it be lar, mau scratch kah, scratch lor...i dont care ;)

Originally posted by ah_jitt86@Mar 20 2005, 16:18
yesterday i went balakong batu 11 play bball,den go mv watch movie with gang....when at MV,fren tell me my car kena scratch like shit :angry: ....from car door to the front light...farking long....i'll update wit sum photo later....damn sakit hati, its New CrV,summore just bought it last month only...mah pukimak :angry: ,i dunno why sum ppl so tangan gatal till wan do such ting....make me no mood watch movie yesterday =.=" :( tis is da 1st time my car kena scratch by soh*i ppl... :( )

:( :angry: :( :angry: :( :angry: :( :angry: :( :angry:
[snapback]824835[/snapback]​

hope that those CB kai's CB will broke 1 day. :angry:

samething happened in BU1 also. got 4 cars park at that same spot (different days larr :P) and all 4 also kena scratched. my housemate car was scratched, then she went to repaint, and park there again. kena scratch again. sigh~.

y housing area must do like that also i dun understand.

Originally posted by popiah@Mar 23 2005, 12:14
samething happened in BU1 also. got 4 cars park at that same spot (different days larr :P) and all 4 also kena scratched. my housemate car was scratched, then she went to repaint, and park there again. kena scratch again. sigh~.

y housing area must do like that also i dun understand.
[snapback]833458[/snapback]​

they thaught they have bought the road mar....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom