my car kena scratch in my condo!

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
Just to share this annoying experience with u guys whom stay in flats and condos....
it seems that some mo****Fu****s are enjoin their art of vandalism of scratching my car, and who knows....other peoples cars as well.

the scratches began on the rear fender....after few days it went to the front fender, the hood and the boot....it cam back to the back fender as you might notice below:banghead:

some ideas that occurred to my mind of catching the asshole

1.Place a motion sensor with flash and buzzer (expensive)
2.install an internet cam (to hard to power with battery)
3.Wait in the car quietly.....(crazy)

this is getting really irritating....any ideas?

here are the pix of rear fender

Harv

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
infact my car recently got scratched on the hood .. scratches looked like claws of a cat..hehehe.. seeking revenge on me since I usually deploy my dog silently to chase the cats when they are in my compound.. :rofl:

your car is marked by an unhappy person im sure .. if not there is no motive for the scratch I assume .. best is relocate the car to a different spot to be parked at .. maybe you can be on a lookout at a distance . .time is needed and since time is precious for everyone, it makes it even more complicated to catch the bugger.

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
damn my eyes in pain when i see that scratches..
perform idea no 3. so that you can grind their skulls into pieces straight away :mad:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
omg....if that was me....i will be willing to pay somebody rm200-rm300 to catch the farker...and farkin beat the living shyt out of him and make him pay for a total respray.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

basikal_pancit

500 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Selangor
Sorry to hear that :(

Last time when i used to stay in Bayu Puteri, there were a few cases on cars getting scratched. Apparently a few police reports were made by the victims and after a few weeks, they managed to caught the criminal in action. He was some guy sent by the painting shop nearby (after investigation ). Total was like 15 over car badly scratched!

Just sharing the story.
Hope u get the bastard who did it!

truestar59

Known Member
Nov 12, 2007
get a camera install in yr car once u got that moroon face post here we will scratch his damn face :mad:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
even at terrace house also they scratch....my car outside the house also been vandalised...side mirror cracked by some kids cycling around..:(

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com
some ppl envy ur 'nice paint'.. some doin just for fun or revenge. while some doin just for 'bisnes''

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Sigh, my heart ache when see the scratches on your car dude. I, myself is one of the victims & my family's cars all kena scratched by a fella who stays in the same condo as mine in Desa Petaling. Eventually what led to the b@stard to scratch the cars parked @ the same floor is because the fella envy those of us who managed to purchase carpark lots & himself, couldn't afford any lots there but to wait for those non-reserved lots as his own parking.

I caught the b@stard on CCTV footage & not only my family is the only victim. The fella scratched more than 30 cars @ the same floor & we made police reports on this issue. Our beloved PDRM said it's typical small case where we can settle ourselves so they just leave it only. I gave a "great" pimp my ride deco on the b@stard's brand new Avanza recently. Taught him a good lesson & I'm sure he'll remember it for the rest of his life.

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
Wait silently behind a bush and pounce like a cat from your sleeping bag with ninja-like reflexes! Don't forget to bring your ninja throwing stars, 'cos while you are in the air throwing them, you can yell out something in Japanese, and pretend you are summoning a giant cicak to squash the ass face that scratched your car!

Ass face - 0
Ass kicking ninja - 1

PS - If you aren't a ninja i could certainly provide that service for a nominal fee. :D

truestar59

Known Member
Nov 12, 2007
print out the b@stard Fu**ing face place it all around the condo let all the ppl know that b@stard... those b@stard really piss me off :mad:

amTonjet

Known Member
Apr 20, 2009
once the bastard get caught...let scratch his body with nails...hahahah

risyia

Known Member
Feb 16, 2005
Pandan Indah
Some people just have itchy fingers.

I know of a case in some condos with no designated parking, where some selfish bast#@d will place baldi, chair, pasu bunga etc to claim their so-called reserved lot, maybe u have parked at someone's 'Reserved Lot' and the person feels compel to sctratch your car.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
zeus83,

Sorry to hear about your paint damage. Ppl these days are really damn kurang ajar.

Anyway, condo/apartment management/security would not be responsible for any damages on property. These damn bloody management/security wanted to look like they-are-in-charge, by in reality they do not want any responsibility when it comes to damaged property...WTF??!!

Sometimes i wonder - why and what the residents really paying the maintenance fee for at the condo?

In comparison, when we pay car our insurance, we get some coverage on the car when damaged.

here's an example of stupid signage that enables security/management free from responsibilities.
[/URL]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

MALAYSIAN SUPER SERIES 2006 - ROUND 1 | Sepang Circuit
Report: Sepang International Circuit

Top Malaysian driver K.Perajun swept aside his rivals in the inaugural battle of the supercompact sub-1000cc machines at the opening round of the Malaysian...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience