Moving to Malaysia

It is still available but the documentation hassle making u wish u never buy a car oversea in the first place!

It is still available but the documentation hassle making u wish u never buy a car oversea in the first place!

I bet this one of the main reasons behind it..offer you something nice so that you will come back and work for them, but in reality is sucks...:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Bump:

I bet this one of the main reasons behind it..offer you something nice so that you will come back and work for them, but in reality is sucks...:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Hehehe if u got offered or already work in developed country, better just stay there. Return back when u r rich enough to open ur own business. I think business opportunity here better than other place but to "makan gaji" I rather work in UK or OZ.

Bump: Hehehe if u got offered or already work in developed country, better just stay there. Return back when u r rich enough to open ur own business. I think business opportunity here better than other place but to "makan gaji" I rather work in UK or OZ.

wow, havent been here in a while....i subscribed but never got any notifications. weird!

thanks for all your help guys. I did look into a lot of options but in the end, the whole process of moving up at that time was just too difficult. Its not completely off the cards, but I guess i will have to play it by ear.

Also, I am looking into building a car to specifically compete in the Merdeka Endurance race next year.....but in an RX7 hehe MUCH cheaper rebuild costs :p

Liner: dont know when the last time you were down here, but its seriously gotten worse! I take the skyline out maybe once or twice a month! Damn EPA

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom