mouse in lunch box

Move NRF

1,000 RPM
check this out ...... esp those working in factory.Yesterday during lunch, a staff from DELL and a packet of rice
was cater from Lau Pa economic rice stall (all Dell's office staff buys from this mentioned stall) .

The rice stall that is somewhere in PACIFIC seberang jaya . This stall has a lot of
varieties and is quite popular.
To all our horror, there is a small rat (about 5cm body + 5 cm tail) in
her lunch box.
See pix...the whole office was talking about it .

Maybe the competitors way of business competing ?

I actually don't believe these things, if cockroah I can believe la .. I think.

I'd say she's apart of this, she placed the rat in there, no one from the building is buying rice from that gerai anymore :angry: :angry:

Sorry, being over, but this happened before <_<

kinda weird, how could the stall owner missed it when packing it la??

can't be the seller miss out this mouse .... mayb it an extra...hehehe ....if it inside the curry on under the rice ok la... but put so nicely....cannot miss out lei.... something fishy is going on..... competitors i guess.... :rolleyes:

wah this pic get long time ago from email wor.....still around ah...i think 2 years back lah the mail...sigh... :blink:

so, i guess it's a deep fried rat... yuummmmmyyyyyy!!!... scrambled eggs fried rat..

Yucks.....u still can say yummy ar....feel vomit when i see it... <_<

Experienced it twice.... :o :o
The Good News, its only Cockroach and Lizard tail :blink: , yes Tail!!!!., cuz thats the Bad New.... After finish eating only then Me and my frens realised it cuz we scoop up the whole damn thing already, using one big plate. I had to be Kwel while watch my other fren throw that Mee back out the drain. Both luck not on same plate thou, just different occasion, different restaurant but same Menu.... I think the lizard tail was the only one in the dish with no heads or what so ever.... but I'm not sure 'bout the Cockroach :( :unsure: YucK!!!!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom