Onion Chicken lunch

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

little_monster

1,500 RPM
attention u all teamrice and sunway kaki ... this afternoon makan lunch at the setapak curry fish head... around 2 pm... i already message Mr Bobo .. so who ever wants to meet and have their picture taken and autograph sign by the drag king himself dont be late ... :lol:

haiyahhhhhhhhhhh, must be today ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, why not 2morrow lahhh, the standard procedure, i wasted lah, today cannot go out makan lunch!!!!!

tomolo new year eve la... dont wan to go to sunway la.... :lol:

lunch with who la nicky?
i wanna come also but dunno where

jon, the shop is located right behind of odean, after the esso petrol station (if you are coming from the direction whereby amoil, autoglym is on your left), turn to your last right behind going out to the sunway piramid highway and the place is there

damn nicky chai u wake me at 9 for what????damn sleepy now...!!!! <_<

Originally posted by Jun_EK9@Dec 30 2004, 10:55
lunch with who la nicky?
i wanna come also but dunno where
yo watsup...v-tec god...

u know odeon its just behind there...call me okie... should be makan with n1 famous black EK and see who else wanna come lo

eh amoil famous oren EG whatzzz up????2 pm so late meh i going soon d cumm faster la........!!!! :angry:

hahah N1 fast car... me ngam ngam renew my roadtax la... ekkeke... anyway see ya around 1 something okie....

anyway u didint go to work issit... :lol:

Y alwiz eat da same thing wan...onion chicken <_<

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom