MIRI CITY DRAG RACE & NATIONAL DAY DRAG RACE!!

MiLd7 said:
so the race will began at lutong airport during KAULIN's wedding day right MR NOS!!!!!!! hehehehehehhehehe yellow machine vs yellow machine!!!!!:regular_smile:

no need sponser sticky showing around.... just the wedding look to compete XD

you are right BLue677 but still can try la try to connet the sepang brag battle office la see can or not send the most faster car in west malaysia !!:omg_smile: and because we do have the 9 sec car in or miri la hope can see the 8 or 9 sec car come to show in this race !!!:regular_smile: :_: :_: :_: :_: :_:

how about sabah this year any new from sabah the faster rx7 will come or not this year hope can see they all come la!! last time in kk the show is nice la hope can see it agein la !! :regular_smile: :_:

We race before 1st June who's car won then be a bride's car loh...Yellow Mr2 550hp 3sgte vs Yellow Ae86 418hp 4agte hehehehehehe

NOS_7AGTE said:
We race before 1st June who's car won then be a bride's car loh...Yellow Mr2 550hp 3sgte vs Yellow Ae86 418hp 4agte hehehehehehe

oh.... cannot!!!! is too late liao!!!!!! must be arrange it on 31st may!!!! cause he is pick her wife on 1st jun and dinner on 2nd jun!!!!!!!!! so must be race before 1st jun!!! if not how to decorate the car??????????????

550 vs 418 must be the nice show !! last year the black Dasan 4age turbo how much hp?? i see very power i starting line !!!:shades_smile:

tuner said:
550 vs 418 must be the nice show !! last year the black Dasan 4age turbo how much hp?? i see very power i starting line !!!:shades_smile:

Oh..That black Datsun 4agte can claimed 530hp amazing power when i drove at Lutong air field last year. hehehehehehehe

MiLd7 said:
oh.... cannot!!!! is too late liao!!!!!! must be arrange it on 31st may!!!! cause he is pick her wife on 1st jun and dinner on 2nd jun!!!!!!!!! so must be race before 1st jun!!! if not how to decorate the car??????????????

Bro, I try to drive down my Ae86 this coming friday, Help me to cosmetic and polish my Ae86 hehehehe too much dust in present.

NOS_7AGTE said:
Bro, I try to drive down my Ae86 this coming friday, Help me to cosmetic and polish my Ae86 hehehehe too much dust in present.

as long u drive the car park at my parent in law there i will keep ur car clean and clear!!!!!!!!!!! so wat do u think????? sometime i can drive to work too!!! kekekekekekekekekekek

No matter it is dust or dirty, just park the car at lutong air strip as it is, it will look shining and handsome enough.

MiLd7 said:
as long u drive the car park at my parent in law there i will keep ur car clean and clear!!!!!!!!!!! so wat do u think?????
That's mean whenever i need my car clean out just park at the mention location? FOC ah? XD

BLue677 said:
That's mean whenever i need my car clean out just park at the mention location? FOC ah? XD

Exactly, Mild7 has got all kind of detergents to make your car clean and clear, somemore bacteria protection too.

V-Pilot said:
Exactly, Mild7 has got all kind of detergents to make your car clean and clear, somemore bacteria protection too.
Wow... Mild7 yr business dealing with cleaning one ah?

MR MiLd7 do you know this year want the jun will come?? to tunnig the car !!:shades_smile:

well JUN tuning dunno going brunei or not cause last year end the sin hiap hin pro shop already got the agency of HKS so now they concentrate on HKS parts and susumo koyama san's business at brunei is going to reduce!!! so dunno yet beside that no news!!!!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom