MIRI CITY DRAG RACE & NATIONAL DAY DRAG RACE!!

V-Pilot said:
tuner, you want to cia 狗咬猫。山 eat roti canai kah....:_:
keke... japanese ppl cannot hold hot food, later eat till short plug act like miss firing system XD

tuner said:
sory i just want to know only!!
Interesting if Jun yellow pulsar will join, really a powerful car... dump in so much $$ if put there for show car waste ah...

mild7 i would like to noe that ur team mostly using wat car..... hopefully i can join in too =p

cTrulez said:
mild7 i would like to noe that ur team mostly using wat car..... hopefully i can join in too =p

Mild7 dont play car, he play house now....:_:

V-Pilot said:
Mild7 dont play car, he play house now....:_:

hahahahaha consider u r right mr wedding guy!!!!

the yellow pulsar is no more race in any race cause the car is going to selling seperately!!!! engine, gearbox, etc.... owner hutang too must n SHH Pro Shop is offer if got ppls want complete set!!!!!

cTrulez, during i work at brunei i was joining my friend team call brunei dragster team!!! but now work at miri so no more join but anyway still contact v them!!! mostly oem or modifying lar!!!! turbo or na too!!!!! regarding race team i only helping them arrange accomodation, towing, break down and etc other special arrangement lar。。。。。。。。。。

information from brunei.... borneo drag race on 27th august 2006!!!

brunei, NA group is almost same like last year but as i know there are more stronger!!!!!! turbo group, some machine is very strong like evo race at kch but attitude like singaporean become kia su... not to joining from last year to this year!!! maybe after he read this posting he will join lar!!!heheheheheheh

skyline r33 white colour already tarik by bank and not yet settle so not joining!!! red r34 is not joining!!! r33 grey is not yet upgrade to hks 2.8l stroker or Jun 3.0 stroker ....so not to join too....

Last saturday enjoy my breakfast v my family at grand palace and met ah heng from GHK, he is comfirm to join the race as he inform but not sure on last minute lar!!!

i know yellow ae86 turbo nos is at miri now represent by mr NOS....... so make sure ur car is clean and clear if not i will use dettol shower foam to wash ur car and polish v dettol liquid!!!! tyre amorol by s/tox mosquito aerosol!!!!!!!!!!!! so go lutong airport no need scare byting from NYAMUK!!! hahahhhahaah

another yellow MR2 from MIRI is also at MIRI now!! so any nice show to show at lutong airport this coming sunday??????????????

geng ah... play car play till pok kai, those car cham la tarik into bank parking space, just letting the sun & rain wash like that.
Ooo... then this coming sunday will have a good show... XD

the jun yellow pulsar more than 600 hp is no join the race so sa yang la still hope can see one more time he race !! i know have one june 2jzgte in brunei have 750 hp right !! last brunei drag race have join the race and one evo black is power too :shades_smile: :shades_smile: :shades_smile: this year is dont have skyline gtr to join the race this year the race winner mybe all evo la hope can see those gtr join the race !!!:_: :_:

any new from hong evo is this year still is hong evo winner this year will be 3 year winner !! hope can see more stonger power from hong evo this year !!

is some one till singaporean we have race as then to join mybe can gat then to join the race because they have alot of 600 hp car in they la !!!

more HP is not going to win! low HP is doesnt mean lose!! only the technic and skillful!!! example.. gtr got high HP but street version body weight is heavy ..... evo drag spec body lighten much much more!!!

another group from mentiri group is going participant too which last year a lot ppls though evo diesel v black smoke!!!!!

subaru sti which last year broke down is going to race this year hope that vince rigoli will not upsad of his driver performance!!!!

Ya. It is not the matter how fast the car can speed, it is also the realiability for a machine that are able to participant from start to the end of the game without problem and break down.

o right man this year can see the subaru sti to race last year can no see la so sa yang :shades_smile:

m7, actually i don really like ur fren tht driving the yelow pulsar cos he really lansi n tok big... i still remember the story few years back till now. he act cool and tell every1 , "my car nth 1... jz simply mod n join for fun nia. next year only i mod kao kao n come back challenge." thn he open his hood cos lots of ppl request. i was there jz stand beside him n feel so shy for wat he say... lost is lost lah, for wat saying this kind of thg. his car jz simply mod ?? i not really remember how much he spent on his car, but should b more thn 100k rite?? haha, soli to tok the bad thg about ur frens.....

Sky, nevermind lah... some ppl tend to talk high.. better than we do not have anything to show. haaaa

ha... now that car become history, more cham is going to sell split...

oh yeah, sky... dun think of history and forget it pls .... that driver also not the owner of the car only requested to be driver only!!! well i also kena ppls hantam here n there so i also forgive them and keep bullshit here!!! hehehehehheeh

afternoon at lutong airport is very exciting which got car show oh!!!!

Top Bottom