MIRI CITY DRAG RACE & NATIONAL DAY DRAG RACE!!

not race anymore....... ???wonder how true izzit ?? :regular_smile: sell me ur engine... i dump in my celica...... kakakaka.........:X-:

syk999 you using celica ?? waht type of the engine you use ?? can i know!! the TE 27 engine is the top 8 engine in miri drag race !! is the good engine!!! :shades_smile: i thank he will race soon now he just want to remove the cams soon so can now race now la so he have the new cams he will race !! may he have new power cams comming soo!!:regular_smile: :shades_smile:

some one know last race in bruneian have one very power supera want type of engine it use and how mary h/p the car have it is using 2jzgte ?? can help?? some one know the 2jz can go how hight ??hp max??

NOS_7AGTE said:
Yup. R u there yesterday? I've been there too. Pity that 2 bruneian cars may b technical problem? Those cars r powerful.

bro, who r them??? Dragster team brunei kah?????

tuner said:
syk999 you using celica ?? waht type of the engine you use ?? can i know!! the TE 27 engine is the top 8 engine in miri drag race !! is the good engine!!! :shades_smile: i thank he will race soon now he just want to remove the cams soon so can now race now la so he have the new cams he will race !! may he have new power cams comming soo!!:regular_smile: :shades_smile:

haha, sure i knw he wont stop racing 1 thts y kacao him.....
mine is 1st model of sillycar..... still all stock.....

MiLd7 said:
bro, who r them??? Dragster team brunei kah?????

Bro, No, Brunei Bandar Dragster team. They're my Kb friends their rides S14 n S15.

SKY999 said:
haha, sure i knw he wont stop racing 1 thts y kacao him.....
mine is 1st model of sillycar..... still all stock.....

Sky999, No point lah 4 cylinders engine dump in your celica. Considering rotary 13BT sure wheelie. heheehehehe

nos sifu, seriously i do think about tht be4. but the fc is too high. normally i heard rm10- 30km only.... now fuel price up somemore... mayb rm10- 25km ?? how can oh ?? if i open shell then no prob. anyway, hows ur sa22 ?? running fine ?? ur new car order already ah ?? can't wait to sit on it leh....

Sky999, U can experiment water explore to instead petrol. hahahaha u will b orang kaya that moment.

I quit to purchase Brunei car. Probable will get 1 in Miri. hehehehe

so how are you now nos 7agte ?? how is you drag car now ready for this year race ?? this year must race la !! last year dont have race !! so sa yang la !!

NOS_7AGTE said:
Sky999, U can experiment water explore to instead petrol. hahahaha u will b orang kaya that moment.

I quit to purchase Brunei car. Probable will get 1 in Miri. hehehehe

how i wish i can do it........... i think i will richest tht time... mayb??
haha,u donwan ah tiong's rx7 ??

soon foong modify rx7 fd3s, number plate qma 3* always go round and ropund town lately..wonder what lies and modded beneath the hood..ask him to go lutong and race u la mr NOS..hehe:angel_smile:

so any one know this year the miri drag race??? can connect mr jimmy ong or not ??

i have the some of the nice pictures want to put here how to put some know it can tech me or not ??

just read this article!!!!

last wednesday during ladies nite which i m attended my friends birthday party at balcony and celebrate more that 40 over persons!!! the most surprise is i never drink liquor in 4.5litres size ..... NOS, you always buy chevas and buy a big sizes put at home oh!!!!! continue again, beside that my friend is order 3 bottles of 4.5litres and it cost can but a half cut engine liao oh!!!!!!!!!!

so, enjoy the drink till bit late and suddenly i looking here and there for gal!!! but found MMSC president is there!!!! so v drink together n chatting!!! THEN, HE TOLD ME THE RACE WILL ON AT AUGUST!!!

So, hopefully everyone here and there get ready for the race begin on august k!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cya!!!!!

Last edited:
MR Mild 7 the race will on in august but how is the date ?? can you lent me know please help ok than how you put the pictures in this forums ?? please thech me ok !! i have some nice drag pictures !!

20v turbo soon foong going to race in this year or not ?? do you know the soon foong the toyota which type car is that ?? nice 2 door car !!

MiLd7 said:
further information not yet received!!!!!

MR Nos, this sunday r u going there v ur yellow machine kah??? so remember to pick me up!!! beside that i will bring the liquor and softdrink to enjoy the testing at lutong airport ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro, Probable my yellow machine will go Miri next weekend if I can get a pair of new semi slick tyres. then can VS the yellow machine too Bride's car. hehehehe

Mr. NOS, how about Black machine VS Black machine by then...hahaaa... you know what i meant

Top Bottom