MIRI CITY DRAG RACE & NATIONAL DAY DRAG RACE!!

hope this year can see some of the sabah moster drag car come for join the race i know they have a lot of moster drag car like 4wd and 2wd hope they can come for the race then we will know the faste 4wd and 2wd car in sarawak and sabah!!

well only the 2 toyota 4ag turbo and padang kerbau group!!! other is NA civic group la!!!!! oh forget the MR2 turbo but dunno got race or not this year!!!!!!!!!!!!

wich type of car they use 4age in padang kerbau group!!! AE 86 ??:regular_smile: :shades_smile: this year the data still same 27.8.06???

Mr Ozon you will come to miri to race ?? hope can see you car la !! hope can see the blow 9 sec car in miri !!!

further information not yet received!!!!!

MR Nos, this sunday r u going there v ur yellow machine kah??? so remember to pick me up!!! beside that i will bring the liquor and softdrink to enjoy the testing at lutong airport ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MiLd7 said:
further information not yet received!!!!!

MR Nos, this sunday r u going there v ur yellow machine kah??? so remember to pick me up!!! beside that i will bring the liquor and softdrink to enjoy the testing at lutong airport ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any testing today?

one evo 7 with apexi gt intercooler was on his way and have to turn back after seeing the police...one satria turbo with no bumper also..sayang..

Bro, Probable the police thirsty they looking "kopi O" for drink lah hahahahaha.

wah... tis topic still active till now ??

wats tht got license robber ??

licence robber,police ba...my fren last 3 year kena tangkap at lutong for racing..he and his friends and girlfriends was brought to lutong police station..what did they get? they were ask to stand and "bersumpah" sum kinda oath "saya berikrar tidak akan berlumba..." hahaha..the next week he went again and the police at the police station were there also.."muka awak lagi...!!"..hahaha

haahaahh make sure is not ur turn ok!!!!!!!!! enjoy ur weekend at miri!!!! me enjoy my weekend at excapade japanese food at gadong long weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

yesterday got 4 bruneian car come and 2 test at lutong...play with our local boys..one of the bruneian car is the top 8 in turbo class and one of our local boys also in top 8 turbo category..nice burnout!!!!!!!

Yup. R u there yesterday? I've been there too. Pity that 2 bruneian cars may b technical problem? Those cars r powerful.

the race was fun, any how it should be my last race.
First run, i try to launch at higher rpm, it burn up my clutch. so for the first run i cant kicking lutch for launching.
clutch dont grip any more, with the 2nd run i had to reduce my rear weight for less tyer grip so tat it wont burn my clutch.

any how, i need to remove the cams soon. will not going for race anymore..

LevinTE27 said:
the race was fun, any how it should be my last race.
First run, i try to launch at higher rpm, it burn up my clutch. so for the first run i cant kicking lutch for launching.
clutch dont grip any more, with the 2nd run i had to reduce my rear weight for less tyer grip so tat it wont burn my clutch.

any how, i need to remove the cams soon. will not going for race anymore..[/quote]

I'll sit back and listen first.. not going for any races oo ...:shades_smile: :shades_smile: :shades_smile:

LevinTE27, Get a pair for own 1 heheheheh " Will not going for race anymore" !!!!! but u got an itch on foot in sometime. Cant stand lah. hehehehehe fast n furioussssss impressiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee exciting

Top Bottom