Microtech Tuning Question

If u need full imformation about microtech...he's very good person to help u.but we have 2 masters on top hahahaha...my sifu now 61 years old.

eh holset not so laggy, hx40pro in vr4 gets 1bar by 4krpm :D
but car HP so high, 2wd , tayar jer habis :P

can use MickeyThompson MT MT MT MT MT....ET DRAG slicks la...MT 26X10X15C sure grip la..for sure...:)

if use microtech LT at 4g63 is thre any performance advantage if use vr4 distributor compare to evo?

Bump: if use microtech LT at 4g63 is thre any performance advantage if use vr4 distributor compare to evo?

if use microtech LT at 4g63 is thre any performance advantage if use vr4 distributor compare to evo?

Bump: if use microtech LT at 4g63 is thre any performance advantage if use vr4 distributor compare to evo?

there is no difference in power or advantage...just that the vr4 distributor is metal..so it will last forever..hahaha the evo cap is plastic which tends to melt after10years..hahaha
well my opinion whichever u have just use la..no diff la..
equally as good..best use newer technology since vr4 is 1987 la..

there is no difference in power or advantage...just that the vr4 distributor is metal..so it will last forever..hahaha the evo cap is plastic which tends to melt after10years..hahaha
well my opinion whichever u have just use la..no diff la..
equally as good..best use newer technology since vr4 is 1987 la..

tq jo...i'm asking bcoz i see many of fast car use vr4 dstbtr...vteckiller,one more thing i want to ask..if i use gt35r,2.1 destroked,1000cc injector,walbro,surge tank,044 pump,280 cam,lt10s.sheetmetal intake manifold and big 4 inch thick blitz intercooler...what is estimated hp can it produce?is the intercooler is suitable with my setup?:hmmmm:hope can rev high...:love:

tq jo...i'm asking bcoz i see many of fast car use vr4 dstbtr...vteckiller,one more thing i want to ask..if i use gt35r,2.1 destroked,1000cc injector,walbro,surge tank,044 pump,280 cam,lt10s.sheetmetal intake manifold and big 4 inch thick blitz intercooler...what is estimated hp can it produce?is the intercooler is suitable with my setup?:hmmmm:hope can rev high...:love:
the gt35 turbo will only give me max 600hp at wheels around there..so 600 plus minus is the max..its not due to the engine,the spec would be good for 800hp but the turbo not big enough bro..
intercooler should b ok no probs..and injectors maybe need bigger..like 1200cc la..to be safe..

tq jo for the reply...i've been thinking about the turbo for a long time...but still ended with gt35r...if the injector need bigger no problem bcoz it can be change in short time....any turbo suggestion...?:smokin:

tq jo for the reply...i've been thinking about the turbo for a long time...but still ended with gt35r...if the injector need bigger no problem bcoz it can be change in short time....any turbo suggestion...?:smokin:
use gt4788 la... sure can get 1500whp

Sorry for interrupt a bit..
Woo..many good discussion here..
And many Sifu tuner is here..
Thanks..

Bump: Sorry for interrupt a bit..
Woo..many good discussion here..
And many Sifu tuner is here..
Thanks..

Got lot of SIFU from malaysia study oversea about ECU tuning..like a GT,Mellinium,Links,AMOIL,N1..n etc.Dont go cokia-cokia shop la...others cakap je lebih.

Bump: U make la bro..i wan to see the 1500hp in malaysia.Use 8 injectors run full methanol with NOS.GT already make over 1000hp...Mellinium 1000++ for skyline..bikin la bro..to get 7sc car in malaysia.
use gt4788 la... sure can get 1500whp

Got lot of SIFU from malaysia study oversea about ECU tuning..like a GT,Mellinium,Links,AMOIL,N1..n etc.Dont go cokia-cokia shop la...others cakap je lebih.

Bump: U make la bro..i wan to see the 1500hp in malaysia.Use 8 injectors run full methanol with NOS.GT already make over 1000hp...Mellinium 1000++ for skyline..bikin la bro..to get 7sc car in malaysia.

need to sell my body part to make that..... this kind of hp should be done by performance shop like yours... me only a privater if you want to sponsor i will accept the challenge.. what say you?

Better go Sports TOTO, Super 49 or Mega 52.
Once hit jackpot.. sure the car can automaticly become faster and faster...
But....the big problem is when to hits the Jackpot TOTO...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom