Micro Compressor

tkhpeng

Aug 25, 2005
rollakid said:
no, its one more micro-compresor look alike thingy.

for what i know, and everybody else do too, is that more power = use more fuel. there is no such thing as more power use less fuel if your engine is tuned perfectly and is at its peak effeciency.

the only way you will feel that the micro compresor thingy give you more power is when your engine is not tuned properly, runing rich, and somehow so lucky that the micro compresor thing gives you abit more air and it increase the effeciency abit.

i suggest everyone to use that money you would spend on the micro compresor to do a tune up on the engine, might be more worth it.
It is not realy more power = more fuel, you need to understand one thing, our fuel is not completely burn inside engine, 1/3 waste because of heat, 1/3 wasted because of not burning and send out, only 1/3 is burning (not all the car in this measurement). So it is posible to get more power and save fuel :wink:

white_bird

Jul 9, 2005
puchong
bro tkhpeng.. those car which hav bad FC n no power.. tht would b tuning prob.. u know wad is tuning??
like u mention above.. uncomplete combustion.. the fuel memang too rich la.. so go n buy a new filter n replace it la.. wad causes it too rich?? can u gimme an example bside the dirty air filter?? n another thing.. ign timing out.. retard too much usually.. so will cause lot of unburnt fuel come out lor..
i think if u maintain ur engine very well.. u don need tht la.. unless u juz leave it in bad condition n found out ur FC damn high then only wanna cover it.. it's useless..
sorry if i type too long..

pifecto14

Jul 28, 2005
menghua84 said:
K&N filter lor... cheaper than the microcompressor... autocars.. dun use open pod... use drop in enough... i think u'll feel more difference compared to that microcompressor...
Cos I have a friend using open pod for his 1.5(A) wira...He says its fine. Why do u say autocars better not use open pods.

I think my car needs tuning too..FC is bad.

tkhpeng

Aug 25, 2005
white_bird said:
bro tkhpeng.. those car which hav bad FC n no power.. tht would b tuning prob.. u know wad is tuning??
like u mention above.. uncomplete combustion.. the fuel memang too rich la.. so go n buy a new filter n replace it la.. wad causes it too rich?? can u gimme an example bside the dirty air filter?? n another thing.. ign timing out.. retard too much usually.. so will cause lot of unburnt fuel come out lor..
i think if u maintain ur engine very well.. u don need tht la.. unless u juz leave it in bad condition n found out ur FC damn high then only wanna cover it.. it's useless..
sorry if i type too long..
Sorry bro. what i mention is "More Power = Less Fuel" not the compressor, do you think this is imposible (even New Car) ?

acbc

KD
pifecto14 said:
Cos I have a friend using open pod for his 1.5(A) wira...He says its fine. Why do u say autocars better not use open pods.

I think my car needs tuning too..FC is bad.
Auto consumption is bad enough... put open port = terrible FC.

bertdeen30

Feb 22, 2006
www.friendster.com
anyway there is micro compressor and air injection , micro compressor is only vacumn and air injection in 1 way walve in and never go out , so when your top head when you are open your throttle also mean that u are on acceralate ..air injection only will open when your top head valve that between inlet and top head cover , when u stop it the engine will stay on compression , and if u using micro compressor , that will non stop pumping air so when they want power u giving it so much air and they can't produce out that much of power ..~hardly explain 0166688899 call me i explain la..loLz..this is what i learn ..since so long lo~..air injection better for turbo , micro crompressor is for n/a ..if u have air-fuel ratio or safc /safc2 u will see the different anyway~ i have micro compressor , fuel regulator , safc , i will do a testing next week by greddy tuner ..that did the vas mas rx-7 which go for drag 1..mutaria motorsport ..=D ..i will see what tuner said but not forum said ..=D ciaoZ..answer is going next week better~ after my car have been tuned with micro or without it~ which is better..i will let u guy know till u all find out what it actually happening

Bashin

Feb 1, 2005
bertdeen30 said:
anyway there is micro compressor and air injection , micro compressor is only vacumn and air injection in 1 way walve in and never go out , so when your top head when you are open your throttle also mean that u are on acceralate ..air injection only will open when your top head valve that between inlet and top head cover , when u stop it the engine will stay on compression , and if u using micro compressor , that will non stop pumping air so when they want power u giving it so much air and they can't produce out that much of power ..~hardly explain 0166688899 call me i explain la..loLz..this is what i learn ..since so long lo~..air injection better for turbo , micro crompressor is for n/a ..if u have air-fuel ratio or safc /safc2 u will see the different anyway~ i have micro compressor , fuel regulator , safc , i will do a testing next week by greddy tuner ..that did the vas mas rx-7 which go for drag 1..mutaria motorsport ..=D ..i will see what tuner said but not forum said ..=D ciaoZ..answer is going next week better~ after my car have been tuned with micro or without it~ which is better..i will let u guy know till u all find out what it actually happening
So..... how was the result....???

GTpuI

Apr 18, 2006
Better u looking for something proven la.Better u buy HKS pow flow air filter or upgrade tour extractor or piping.Dont waste your money.

This Friday, 21st Jan,
we're closed for Hari Raya Haji.

We at MPD Auto Center wishes all of our Muslim friends a happy Raya Haji!

business resumes on Saturday, 22nd Jan and open from 10am till 6.30pm.

Stanley