Microcompressor

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

oppo

Known Member
anybody using Microcompressor?..i need yr feedback..is it worth using it or not..

oppo said:
anybody using Microcompressor?..i need yr feedback..is it worth using it or not..

most of my frens r using and claimed wil save some fuel if going for long-lourney like KL-Johor..

if driving around town cant feel much..

myself din use,so cant judge the effect of it....

2cents..

oppo said:

can save a fuel for log distance journey. i u want, u can take mine. last time use in my wira. about 6 months ago. bought for rm 380.00. damn expensive.

just belanja me 2@ box cigarette marlboro light 20. box, not carton. cost u RM 15.00 only. will give u together with grounding and aerospeed voltage stabiliser(donno still can use or not) and micro compressor. self collect laaa, sunway area.

zasrul said:
can save a fuel for log distance journey. i u want, u can take mine. last time use in my wira. about 6 months ago. bought for rm 380.00. damn expensive.

just belanja me 2@ box cigarette marlboro light 20. box, not carton. cost u RM 15.00 only. will give u together with grounding and aerospeed voltage stabiliser(donno still can use or not) and micro compressor. self collect laaa, sunway area.
u sure a not bro???
then i come look for u lor... marlboro light kaki wor...

How does those little device that are sold for a few hundred ringgit work andhow you can make one yourself for less than 30 bucks!

Basically, those device is nothing more than a flow control valve which taps onto the brake vacuum hose. It is tapped there because of its hose size. It is the biggest of all vacuum hoses. What this device does is it allows more air to enter the engine since the engine now has an additional source to suck air. Something like as if you have a larger throttle body. Also on cars with airflow sensor will run slightly leaner since air that enters thru this device does not get metered by the sensor. A normally aspirated engine will normally yield best torque in the 13.2:1 ~ 13.8:1 air fuel region. Many cars from factory run way to rich so leaning out the mixture can yield more power and better fuel economy.

So the question now is how do I make one? Go to your local hardware shop and get a ball valve and a brass T. Locate the brake vacuum hose. Cut this and insert the T the unconnected end of the T then goes to the ball valve. Open the ball valve half way and go for a spin. You have now got your self an E68/micrcompressor device. Experiment different open angles for best power... Once you're done. Get a engine cover breather and fit it on the open end of the valve so that dust doesnt get sucked in during idle and/or high vacuum situation. Here is a picture of a typical ball valve.

How does those little device that are sold for a few hundred ringgit work andhow you can make one yourself for less than 30 bucks!

Basically, those device is nothing more than a flow control valve which taps onto the brake vacuum hose. It is tapped there because of its hose size. It is the biggest of all vacuum hoses. What this device does is it allows more air to enter the engine since the engine now has an additional source to suck air. Something like as if you have a larger throttle body. Also on cars with airflow sensor will run slightly leaner since air that enters thru this device does not get metered by the sensor. A normally aspirated engine will normally yield best torque in the 13.2:1 ~ 13.8:1 air fuel region. Many cars from factory run way to rich so leaning out the mixture can yield more power and better fuel economy.

So the question now is how do I make one? Go to your local hardware shop and get a ball valve and a brass T. Locate the brake vacuum hose. Cut this and insert the T the unconnected end of the T then goes to the ball valve. Open the ball valve half way and go for a spin. You have now got your self an E68/micrcompressor device. Experiment different open angles for best power... Once you're done. Get a engine cover breather and fit it on the open end of the valve so that dust doesnt get sucked in during idle and/or high vacuum situation. Here is a picture of a typical ball valve.

RSI said:

then at the end of the bal valve put one small filter (air breather)....wa..perfect....

littlegiz said:
u sure a not bro???
then i come look for u lor... marlboro light kaki wor...

hehehe. already booked by huakenny oredii...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom