Megasquirt on 4AGE BT

meg_omen

Known Member
bros and sifus...
anybody tried before using Megasquirt on their BT. please post your experience.
or does e-manage sufficient, coz the cost is roughly the same.
thanks.

the performance better or more or less the same..?

Actually the question should not about the performance, it should be about the functions. ECU performance basically depends on the tuner, so bad tuning equals to poor performance. Mostly ppl refer to a specific ECU based on its function and features.

For example, the Megasquirt supports Launch Control, which is usually only available on expensive ECU's such as MoTec (not too sure about others).

Bro 7 heaven is using e-manage on his BT ah ...y dun ask him and see how he feel bout it....nice thread...

he already given his opinion...he said okay....oso we know his car monster car from monster garage....hehhee...
launch control....that'd be great....seen those BM's with launch control...
very canggih..

Bro... E-manage is nothing compared to MS. You are comparing piggyback with standalone, mana boleh. Anyways, E-manage is good enough if your budget is around RM1K, but MS can also be bought at that price.

MS for RM1K? Where can I get it bro?

Maybe wanna play with it if able to get it at that price complete with all the required sensors.

Currently running on Freedom ECU.

MS for RM1K? Where can I get it bro?

Maybe wanna play with it if able to get it at that price complete with all the required sensors.

Currently running on Freedom ECU.
I think its direct bought from MS. Anyways, the price was quoted on the MS thread in ZTH. Not sure if its complete with all sensors or not...

mostly how much is the MS cost ???? 1k consider cheap or expensive ,,,dun mind share it ?

if standalone for 1k i think considered cheap lor....IMO only..

the MS is around 2++USD, excluding tax
however, the tuning charge will cost more than the MS unit ifself.

IMO = in my opinion....
why would the tuning charge cost more than the MS...??
coz not many tuners kaa..??

sunway alot of tuner ah .......try find until the cheapest tuner lor ...but most important is tat the tuner is gud then u pay also happy mah ...

tuner charges it expensive b'cos MS is standalone system, and it tuned for 4-throttles engine

bros,
initial setup should be as piggyback, coz i'm using auto tranny. i've been told that there's a connection from ecu to the gearbox, meaning the ecu somehow controlling the auto tranny. so initially it will only be for fuel and ignition control.
why i'm asking the question, coz the cost between e-manage and MS is very close. further more, for future upgrades like changing to manual tranny and water injection would be easier coz MS already catered for these.
rgds.

IMO = in my opinion....
why would the tuning charge cost more than the MS...??
coz not many tuners kaa..??

and why tuning a motec/haltech is expensive?
as for MS,its not about tuning,its about getting it work with the particular engine. those who cant really understand DIY mean,jz get the famous standalone 4 ur daily needs. let say if the MS got fried..wrong installation..kapisshhh...who u going to blame? for sure the MS thing lah.. not urself maaa... :hmmmm:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom