Mazda/Ford B-Series Gathering

pimpin323 said:
uh i'd be intersted if you guys can come to a sunday trackday together!

u can join tkk then.... he goes quite often i think.... :)

whos the chinese dood driving the mad fast red interplay? allways brings jacks and shit, and changes to slicks. niceee

wooh... my gearbox pecah already... no time to search for 1.8 gearbox... alot of damage to my baby... drive shaft broken, gearbox spoil ady, clutch plate all worn out... haih... shouldn't have said want all new parts... now almost 50% of my car is new... wah... so sad... not even enuf money for daily usage...

muzb8 said:
wooh... my gearbox pecah already... no time to search for 1.8 gearbox... alot of damage to my baby... drive shaft broken, gearbox spoil ady, clutch plate all worn out... haih... shouldn't have said want all new parts... now almost 50% of my car is new... wah... so sad... not even enuf money for daily usage...

wah muz,

so serious meh.. ur car so powerful liao until ur g/b give up...so have you found 1.8 gearbox??

muzb8 said:

Walaou eh........ muz u so "keng" meh so got to spand more loh ????
so car getting faster n faster lah ...hehhehe

I'm alive and back!!

For those who know me by my nick, I'm back in the forum!!

Got my car painted. Phewww! Finally after 3yrs.

I will arrange to join a TT session for my old frens to view. Color? Hmmm.....think of Impreza.

Took off my GT wing liao. Now looking for low key. Searching for the local 323 model spoiler. Anyone got kang tau please help me. :)

Thanks!

P.S. It's nice to be back. :D

B8 Turbo said:

I will arrange to join a TT session for my old frens to view. Color? Hmmm.....think of Impreza.

Took off my GT wing liao. Now looking for low key. Searching for the local 323 model spoiler. Anyone got kang tau please help me. :)

Thanks!

finally you are back to the forum... we miss your powerful b8 man...

my car powerful??? stock internals wut... eesh... got astina gb i think.. 1.6 one.. but not lsd.. haih...

B8 Turbo said:

Thanks!

So sorry cant help u get the wing ......

laserman and lynx_210 when you guys going to organize the next
gathering to genting :)

Gh0sT said:
go somewhere other than genting la...

NIJ
its definately will be one gathering in 1st week june , cox our fren thailand is here agin with another mazda kaki.. i would suggest 3rd of June...destination not final yet..

any suggestion??

Ghost dont worry we wont retrict only to genting...

my car cannot go up genting wei...
later sangkut another wood underneath...

so 3rd of june or 27 the thai guys coming down?

hehehe, i dun mind genting...but i lazy to drive down only, summore wear out brakes...hehehe

thai b8 kakis ar? cun...

Top Bottom