Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Infact Tevez oredi join de team for few training session dy - Since last Friday... He wil officially sign for us this wk... And SAF is hopefull tht he can play Tevez in de upcoming frenly game to prepare him for de start of de season...

Yeah, i think its time to bed in some promising young talents in order to monitor them as whether they r good enough for de 1st team not...

Actually great to see SAF fielded many youngsters during de Asia Tour, i think all of them r good enough to play in other EPL teama in de lower half of de table... No disrespect!!! Jus my opinion...

handsome_cow

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
aiyoh redd
prepare exam also can take time off to watch footie wert :)

handsome_cow

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
storm - yeah what i meant was tevez officially signing for man u
u guys can keep up to dates on whatever news at manutd.com or espn.com
or teamtalk or football365
:)
everyday sure got updates :)

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, i think he wil sign for us officially de latest on Tues UK time so tht ir wil allow SAF to play Tevez on Wed frenly... Exciting to see him play in ManUtd shirt!!!

1 thing wanna to discuss here too... Haha... It seems tht whenever Ronaldo is playing, de Man Of The Match gong 90% is going to him... LoLzzzzzzzzz.... Yep, v all know tht he is a super talent, but i dun think he was our best player onfew occasion where he was awarded de 'trophy'!!! :biggrin:

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
Well storm most of the game, the opponent team have to put 2-3 player to mark him and by that, the rest of the team have more space to attack and score goal. I think that is why he's been chosen for the Man of The Match award. Because of he's presence that disturb the other team tactic that enable Man Utd play free flow attacking style. And also because more than 1 player is marking him that is why sometime we see him as ineffective but if given one-on-one situation, he could easily rip most of any defender in this world apart.
Any news on Gaby guys? He's been instruct by SAF to attend training by today. Does he show up? What's wrong with him? Why must resort to this kind of attitude eventhough you want to quit Old Toilet? By the way, did u guys saw the brawl that loserpool player had with PSG if i'm not mistaken....Gerrard show have been red carded for his action..

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
apparently i read that gabby himself said he'll attend training.. but i'm sure there's going to be a big discussion with sir alex...

hai.. for sure gabby will leave old trafford lerr... just the matter of.. where?

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Guyz,

Here is de latest update on Heinze problematic saga!!!

Heinze tells Fergie: I'm moving to Liverpool!

Gabriel Heinze in Premiership transfer hearing

Yes, i saw Stevie G punching his opponent!!! Mmm... He shld b punished for tht... Hope de FA do something on this as they did punished our Rooney n Scholesy last time during our pre-season frenly too... They (FA) better do this right n no double standard here!!!

Lopot,

Hehe... My point abt Ronnie is tht in certain matches, there were other players clearly played better than him such as Scholesy (especially last season), Rooney n Giggsy but it seems tht they were normally being overlook... Mayb Ronaldo hv more fans la... :biggrin:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
This could get really ugly for Heinze if he continues to defy Fergie and the club's wishes. And I mean real ugly. We know what happens to players who angers the boss. He could well not get to leave at all this summer and things will drag on, he may well be shelved by Ferguson for the season, losing playing time and value. Sir Alex, has said this before, that he would be more than happy to keep Heinze around till his contract expires. And that may well happen, with Heinze playing or not.

handsome_cow

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
heinze oh heinze....
haih.......

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
About Stevie G, I expect the FA to be the complete clots they are and not do anything about it. Yet again proving that United gets victimised all the time by the FA. One of the drawbacks of being the biggest team in the world, you're constantly the target.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Lopot is right. Ronnie's presence nowadays is such that teams focus on stopping him first. Not only that he attracts all kinds of attention. Basically people are more inclined to notice him and therefore overlooking other players.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Strange tht Heinze wanna to force his move to Loseverfool... He think he hv better chance there??? Better $$$??? Can he b de 1st 11 there??? Or he sees Rafa as his new Gay partner?!! :P

If de Premier League arbitration panel tell him to stay at Old Toilet, he wil b playing reserve games with de youngsters for de remaining of his 2 yr contract!!!! :biggrin: SAF must b very angry now!!!

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
for sure he want be in the 1st 11 lo...lol...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yo Guyz,

How many new Jersey is there for ManUtd this season huh?! I belum buy yet... Besides de Red hom jersey, i saw a pic where Anderson wearing a Black away kit too... So there wil b total 3 new shirts again?! Wah... Pok Kai le... Share mkt drop like shit... Budget getting tighter liao... LoLzzzzzzzz...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Do u guyz think Spurs can break into de usual Top 4 teams in de EPL for de coming season??? If yes, who wil b most likely to b dropping out??? I think Jol hv made a few sound signings... Mmm... Too bad v cant get tht Berbatov!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzz.... :biggrin: