Manchester united football club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Lopot is right. Ronnie's presence nowadays is such that teams focus on stopping him first. Not only that he attracts all kinds of attention. Basically people are more inclined to notice him and therefore overlooking other players.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Strange tht Heinze wanna to force his move to Loseverfool... He think he hv better chance there??? Better $$$??? Can he b de 1st 11 there??? Or he sees Rafa as his new Gay partner?!! :P

If de Premier League arbitration panel tell him to stay at Old Toilet, he wil b playing reserve games with de youngsters for de remaining of his 2 yr contract!!!! :biggrin: SAF must b very angry now!!!

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
for sure he want be in the 1st 11 lo...lol...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yo Guyz,

How many new Jersey is there for ManUtd this season huh?! I belum buy yet... Besides de Red hom jersey, i saw a pic where Anderson wearing a Black away kit too... So there wil b total 3 new shirts again?! Wah... Pok Kai le... Share mkt drop like shit... Budget getting tighter liao... LoLzzzzzzzz...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Do u guyz think Spurs can break into de usual Top 4 teams in de EPL for de coming season??? If yes, who wil b most likely to b dropping out??? I think Jol hv made a few sound signings... Mmm... Too bad v cant get tht Berbatov!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzz.... :biggrin:

handsome_cow

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
talking abt jerseys
where u guys nrmally buy ya jerseys ar?
and 1 more thing where to buy the 2003 jerseys ?
my 1 kena stolen d
the 1 wiv the vodafone 1

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
Yes..i think this year spurs might be able to get the 4th spot but they will face stiff challenge from newcastle since now they have a good manager in Big Sam. Arsenal will no longer be the confirm big 4 in EPL. Losing Henry will be a big blow. Just they about to settle from losing Vieira now they had a 2nd blow which is much more painful than the first one. And if Wenger were to leave next year, i foresee the Gunners membership of the top 4 has come to the end.

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
talking abt jerseys
where u guys nrmally buy ya jerseys ar?
and 1 more thing where to buy the 2003 jerseys ?
my 1 kena stolen d
the 1 wiv the vodafone 1
U can buy at 1Utama. There's an official Man Utd shop there. The only jersey that I've cherish the most is the 1999 season. It doesn't look classy now days but heck, that's the only prove i had that I'm a proud Man Utd fan when they win the treble.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Anyone knows where I can get last season's home kit, preferably on the cheap?

Al Ikhsan still have any?

Speaking of kits, I think this season's kit is kind of cool, with the stripe and all. Its like the 430 Scuderia with the stripes kind of cool.

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
silver, my friend wanna buy last week day, but didn;t, because he say quality of the shirt is not good.....

anyone touch the new kit already....??? yeah, the stripes so cool with the III(devil logo)......

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
i tried having a look at al-ikhsan yesterday for last season's one...but no more ler donno y...

bout the old jersey...i saw the first Nike's batch going for 99

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
how much is the current jersey ar? Think itz time to get a jersey coz my last purchase was the 3rd away black kit with big umbro word at the bottom back of the jersey.

oh.. i think arsenal will proceed to be a mid table club this season onwards... hahaha... just kidding. But itz going to take them another few more yrs, to build up the current team...

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
LoLzzzzzzzzzz.... Guyz, go look at de The Star paper pg/ S62 - Was tht a blow job Lan-par performing to Mr. Big Mouth?!!! :rofl: Haha... Jus cant stop laughing abt it!!! No wonder when Barca comes in for Lan-par, Mr. Big Mouth was so damn angry... LoLzzzzzzz... GAY!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Mmm... I think it wil b a great success if de Magpies can finish de season in top 8... There wil b lotsa things needing time to settle down especially thier own new manager + 7 new players... Training methods now r diff for de club with a new management team, new football tactics for de team to get used to, new players need time to slot in n settle down n most importantly with so much $$$ spent, there tends to b lotsa pressure from fans, media n owners... So top 8 wil b view as a successful 1st season to Big Sam...

I was 1 of them who said Ass-senal wil b hving troubles when Henry left them... But when i watched their pre-season n how their team played, i think i'll change my mind especially Febregas n Van Persie were superb for them... They might lack de experience at de crucial stage of de season, but they r very energetic team with many young eager players...

I dun like Loseverfool, but when tht Gay Rafa said he gonna play Stevie G -de Boxer, in de middle of de park they wil hv better chance now... Cos for me, Rafa worst mistake was playing de Boxer out wide way too many times n they dun hv someone in his calibre to hold de midfield...

Its been 2-3yrs since Jol in-charged of Spurs, he hv had a great last season... With his new signing, i think they r gonna finish in 4th this time... Errr... Mayb in de expense of Gunners... Not too sure...

:biggrin:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
LoLzzzzzzzzzz.... Guyz, go look at de The Star paper pg/ S62 - Was tht a blow job Lan-par performing to Mr. Big Mouth?!!! :rofl: Haha... Jus cant stop laughing abt it!!! No wonder when Barca comes in for Lan-par, Mr. Big Mouth was so damn angry... LoLzzzzzzz... GAY!!!
you mean this? hahahaha...... indeed..

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
hahaha.....

current jersey 259.....lol

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Boxer? What boxer? All little Stevie "I'm a tough guy" G did was sucker punch someone and then run away like a girl and hide behind his mates.

Anyway, I've always thought that Arsenal will be better without Henry and they could well make a bigger push this season. Guys will step up.

Liverpool and Chelsea will be same old same old. May have some new personnel but their respective coaches religiously employ their brand of suffocating football. So it'll just be some new players playing the same roles. May have a bit of extra quality but that remains to be seen.

Spurs could well be the dark horse this season. They've kept their core and got in some reinforcements. Now they need some consistency.

Newcastle will need some time to get all their parts working together. Big Sam is a strong coach and will make it work.

Not so sure about City. They've made massive changes and will probably continue to wallow in mediocrity. Provided Thaksin doesn't get his ass hauled back to Thailand.

Look for Keano and Sunderland to surprise everybody.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
zephyr3d,

LoLzzzzzzzzz.... Yaya... tht's de pic!!! :rofl: Lan-par: 'Yum Yum!!!'

As for Keano's Sunderland, it wil b a big big test for him n his team... He had worked wonder last season, n get lotsa great credit... Now in de big league, he faces bigger clubs opponent, more knowledgeable n experience managers, world class players n of cause more pressure from within n media too... It wil b great to see his team remain in de EPL n build from there... Haha... Would luv to see how he beat Mr. Big Mouth team hom n away this season!!! :biggrin: Oso, i really wonder how de hell he manage to work with tht N. Quinne (Sunderland director now)... They were hving many 'fights' during their playing days... LoLzzzzzzz...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What's the deal?

UMW Toyota Motor Sdn Bhd (UMWT) also introduced the all-new Toyota Alphard for the Malaysian market. Being in its 3rd generation now, this is not the first time the Alphard is offered by UMWT.

The units imported and distributed by UMWT are specially prepared and tuned for our market. With ECU program by TMC, customers are ensured that the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience