Manchester united football club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
Berby and rooney both on the scoresheet.... what more could we ask for... it looks as if it's going to be berby's and rooneys year this year... Doubt there will be another 42 goal feat by ronnie.... Maybe SAF is preparing for his departure already,..

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Everton up next for us, hopefully Rooney can score his career 100th goal against them as wish!!! I think it will b a tough game for us, as Everton love to play it real tight in the middle... Most properly 5 men in the midfield...

Its a difficult period for Tevez as both Rooney and Berba are in red hot form!!! Cant imagine who SAF wil drop in order to play Tevez... I think he will b frustrating as both club and country he hvnt score for a while, thus his form hvnt been great as well...

Do you guyz think Tevez and Berba partnership will work?! Mmm... No updates abt Manucho lately, dunno how's his development so far?

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
well... they did try real hard in the first half.. dont really know what to say.. but Liverpool beat chelsea at home? wtf!!!...

Hope Mu recovers real soon..

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
well... they did try real hard in the first half.. dont really know what to say.. but Liverpool beat chelsea at home? wtf!!!...

Hope Mu recovers real soon..

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
nothing earth shattering really
it's to early in the season to gauge anything yet.

That said, i thought Giggsy was quite classy in the middle of the park in the last two games.
He was really pulling the string and looked very lively. However, down side is, he needs more protection. Fletcher did a reasonable job(and a great goal too)
The ideal partnership for me if Giggsy is playing would be with Hargreaves. But i don't see that happening anytime soon...

At the meantime, am not worried at all. Not at all. Title is decided from March onwards. Not October.
If the Fools can maintain this kinda form at the last sprint, then perhaps i might get up from my couch and give them some due attention. But for now? :sleep:
:thefinger:

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
I think whenever an opposition play pressing game like Everton did in the 2nd half, MU will always have problem. You can see from last year game also....we only shine when the opponent open game then the passing and movement became silky smooth.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
To me it was a totally 2 diff halves of the game!!! In 1st half we were superb and Everton were onli chasing shadow!!! But in the 2nd half, they try to fight back... With few uncharacteristic mistakes by our players, they managed to get a goal back thus causing us 2 important points!!!

I really hope its not complacency by our players after a great 1st game... Hahaha... Tht would b suicidal!!!

Overall, our team form are stil very very good... So a small little blip here isnt anything to worry yet!!! The season still got a long long way to go... Let's Loserfool grap all the spotlights now!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzz... Hopefully they will not collapse!!! :thefinger: Bravo that they hv won at the Bridge!!! Hahaha... Didnt watch the game, didnt know how Rafa team played... But definitely it was a great great result for Fool and the rest of us who r challenging the title this season...

B4 the match, i was thinking if Chelshit pull away at the top for 3 points after us dropping ours at Goodison park, it will b tough for us to chase them... But now Fool hv won it, so i rather Fool win this match than Chelshit!!! Why?! Hehehe... For Fool, i think they will drop many points in this season when the ECL get tough & serious!!! But for Chelshit, they look real strong this season... Never easy to knock them off the top and win the League if they manage to stay there long enough!!! :biggrin:

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
though liverpool dont really scare me... they are starting to seem a bit strong this really strong this season.. totally out of character for them...CONSISTENCY was something that was never in liverpools dictionary...

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
They are more consistent because Rafa has decided not to frequently rotate their main squad. He finally listen to advise given by their supporters. Anyway is still early. We will see who are the main contender for the title in December, where the schedule are tight as hell. Who ever drop fewer point will have the better chances of becoming the league champion.

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
omg... superb flick by berba! really superb flick to pass james collins.
yeah bro... great flick by berby... dude is starting to shine now as a team player... spurs labelled him as lazy.... doesnt seem to be the case at all...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
It was a fantastic performance by us... Our Form hv been great!!! Just couldnt understand why we cant get the 3 points from Everton de other day!!! Sigh!!! It must b the bookie thing again!!! :thefinger:

Our passing was so good that WHU hardly able to get back the ball... But there r some problem too, just like SAF said, we shld hv go for the kill and score more goals instead of backing off and relax... This season, Chelsea hv been scoring freely and Arsenal oso doing it... So at the end of the season, goals will means a point to everyone!!!

Too bad tht Rooney can get his career 'Ton'!!! He look sharp!!! Yeah, Barbie doll brother Berbatov were superb with all his touches especially that set up for Ronnie 2nd!!! Champions stuff!!! Great tht our team gel up well now!!! More goals will b pouring in soonest!!!

Was a bit worried with Nani... He needs to pass the ball better as in few occasion his lousy passes put the team under pressure!!!! Other than that, my player of the month might b going to Fletcher!!! What a game he have had again!!! Hahaha... Its a big step forwards from him over his performances... :adore:

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
Yup...nice performance...good to see Ronnie got back on he's scoring job...and what a flick by Berba....that is sublime skill man...he remind me of King Eric...both look like lazy..kekekek...but when they have the ball both of them showed great vision and skill.....

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
Hope the lads will send Hull back to where they belong tonite "Bottom half of the table"...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
It was not a very good game to remember for all ManUtd fans!!! Hahaha... Its very strange that we conceded 3 goals at Old Toilet!!! How often u see tht happening?! :sleep: Whenever we played against 2 big strikers, we seems to struggle!!! Why huh?! Last time Duncan Ferguson oso gave us lotsa headache!!! Hahaha...

Overall, i think our passing stil very good... Just that we need to b more deadly at the final 3rd of the field!!! Else, we wasted our good nice build up from the middle...

Great tht Carrick is back, but i think it will b another 4-5 games b4 he can maintain his form consistently... Too bad that Hargo might b out for another 6 mths!!! Sigh!!! What hv actually hit him huh?!

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
Another 6 months... fark man... hargo injury spell still continues to yet another club!... nothing much we can do except hope for the best...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sifus...

A mechanic told me that it is ok to fit a 4G63T gearbox into my 4G93 NA engine, just need some minor adjustments. He is charging RM1800 for the gearbox and RM200 to install.

Questions
1. Has anyone done this before and how does the car feel?
2. What is the speed like at 3000rpm and 4000rpm?
3. Is the pricing reasonable?

Many thx for taking the trouble to read and especially for giving me some advice.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience