Manchester united football club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
I'd like to start this post by saying; Cibai Silvestre! Fucking lost a clean sheet! van der Sar must want to chew his head off. Vidic must want to stick him on a wall. And Brown would kick his teeth in. What an idiot to be doing that kind of thing in injury time when we are leading 3 - 0. It was totally unnecessary. Idiot, and we were all just discussing about it!

Anyway; Ronnie's half time substitution must rank as one of the most effective ever. 2 goals in no time at all. Although, the second wasn't created by him, he certainly set us on our way, yet again. Cracking header for the first, mind you.

Other notable mention includes Park's lively performance, nice to see. Ole starting and scoring, also nice to see (Ole really is our good luck charm, we usually have a good time when he is around and healthy). A lot of starters getting due rest, nice to see as well.

Rooney watch; Could have got a hattrick. Lacking a bit of sharpness but not lacking in endeavour. Needs to find his form and STAY THE FUCKING THERE.

Richardson watch; fucking useless is an understatement.

O'Shea and Brown did well enough though.

Great win all round, especially as Chelski dropped some points they shouldn't have, thanks to one Cashley Cole (also a substitution and must rate as one of the most disastrous subs ever). Comical own goal.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
munky said:
p/s: Still wondering what ronaldo haters gotta say now
They'll keep quiet basically. They already know they made themselves look like knobs.

But, its water off a ducks back or under a bridge, however you want to say it. Doesn't matter.

Last edited:

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
great day there for us...

and finally...i would say chelsea ran out of their lady luck...
I can't help laughing at how they conceded the own goal...
looking at cashley cole's face...i can't resist the temptation of shouting 'Thank You very much' right into his face...

Drogba's celebration on the second goal was plain cocky.
Really wanted to see his face when the own goal was hammered in.
and word is.. Terry could face the sideline for quite a while.

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
si|verfish said:
They'll keep quiet basically. They already know they made themselves look like knobs.

But, its water off a ducks back or under a bridge, however you want to say it. Doesn't matter.
it's jus a shame that Carrick can't join in the party.
I am sure he would have performed exceptionally well.

Ronald definately has improved over the last couple of weeks.
But at times his decision making is still questionable.
But like you said before in our debate, only time can make him a better player.
And that definately is what we all are hoping for.

And i wouldn't want our team to be over reliant on him either.
It's not a good sign.All players should bear the attacking responsibility.
They need to hit top form sooner rather than later.
Esp Rooney...
he can't seem to score even in front of the open goal at this moment.

MiOKu

Known Member
Oct 27, 2005
yooo huuuuu... mu won again... way to go....

^Dreamerz^

1,500 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
KL,AmPang..
Visit site
4 points clear.. yet should be determine and stay fully focus...
concentration to winning games is crucial..
chelsea fake luck of winning both previous matches last minutes, appears to have not work 2day.. this is the point where mu should drift a distances apart from them.... therefore the title will be realistic..

my solute will be to Ronaldo, although yet to best, but better has been enough... rooney should be reading more prayers before the match! lol!

btw, GOOD VICTORY!
title is in our sight~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... Great great result for de team, ManUtd r 4 points in front of Chelshit now... Great result bcos de selected players did their job well... Most of them... When i saw de team sheet, i got a little bit of shock... Evra - Silvestre - Vidic - Brown for defence n Park - Scholesy - O'Shea - Flecther for midfield n Rooney n Solksjear for our attack... I told myself tht SAF hv been too brave to fill this team especially when v need de points when Chelshit hv drop theirs...

But what a result, what a game of 2 halves (again)... I must agreed with Silver, tht cipet Silvestre hv again make a lousy mistake at tht point of de game to conceed de team clean sheet... Diu nia seng him... Jus cant give all fans confident enough whenever he was choosen to play... Vida again proved to b de man mountain in ManUtd defence... He hv been breaking down opponents attack consistently...

In midfield Scholesy was de man again... Park played well too, very useful player whenever Giggsy needed a rest... But again, Flecther dissappointed me... He didnt contribute much... As for Rooney, what hv happened to him??? It must b Cibai Dog-bar who hv stolen his shooting boosts... Haha... Give it back to Rooney now, so tht he can start scoring again in MU next match... Rooney could hv got himself a hattrick withinde 1st 30 mins...

Super Ronnie came out n scored 2 goals... It was really a big big relief for all MU fans after de 1st half flat performance... Solskjear goal was very important too... With de scoreline at 3-0, SAF can hv de luxury to rest Scholesy easlier... Jus too bad tht v cant keep de clean sheet due to 1 player careless mistake n lapses...

Both Scholesy n Vida will b suspended for MU next hom game against Reading, tht's y SAF played both of them in this match n rest de others... So for de next hom game it might b Ferdinand commanding de defence n Carrick or Giggsy coming back to de midfield n take charge... Really hope to see Brown play again, he has done well (except for his sohai pass into de middle from right in de 1st half)... Give Gary another game rest...

Haha... Coming back to Chelshit... It proved tht my 6th sense is right, they oredi dropping points during this hectic period... :_: They gonna hv a tough away game agaisnt Villa next Mon... With this game against Reading, it wil hurt their spirit... It show tht they r not unbeatable!!! They hv conceeded 6 goals, vs Everton, vs Wigan n vs Reading... No disrespect, this 3 teams r not hving de strongest attacking players in de EPL... But as SAF hv said, MU wil not get carried away with this... SAF n v all know tht de league is not won in Dec... There r stil a long way to go, but this no doubt is a good wk to us all MU fans!!! :_::_::_: LoLzzzzzzzzzzz... Would like to know what de hai tht Mr. Big Mouth said after this game...

Seraph

2,000 RPM
Jun 20, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
i do not think we are over reliant on ronaldo.
he is on form and he likes to take chances and works hard for it.
and the goals show it.

thats it.

same with rooney.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hope things b back to normal asap, as myself cant login for de whole of 2hf of de day yest... Sigh!!!

Next up will b Reading at hom, shld SAF play his strongest available team or continue to rotate them??? MU hd drop 2 points away to Reading earlier in de season, n currently their form hasnt been bad too... Mmm... Really dun hope to drop silly points during this time of de season... After Reading, MU r heading to Newcastle away... Tht's gonna b another tough game for ManUtd... So v got to look into this 2 games as a whole... What wil SAF do???

1 more thing, do u guyz ever fancy D. Duff as an replacement for Giggsy??? All v got this while is Nani... I think Duff is not a bad candidate, jus tht he lack some consistency... He can b real handful in 1 game n dissapear on de other... But 1 thing for sure, he is kinda proven in de EPL...

Was watching ESPN yest., 1 of de pundit said Mr. Big Mouth himself deserved his 'defensive' crisis at de moment... He himself sold off Huth n Gallas n jus concentrating on buying attacking players... Somore with de billions backing from Mr. Abramovich, he fail to replace any 1 of them... So he DESERVED it!!! Dun give nonsense lousy cibai excuses tht ur Chelshit hv got no quality replacement!!! :_:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Heh...if Carvalho gets injured as well, Chelsea would have the defensive ability of a piece of tissue paper.

Anyway, Duff? Used to rate him. People thought he was a steal for Newcastle but he didn't really perform according to expectations. He's a good dribbler but thats about it. Doesn't strike me as a footballer with great intelligence like our Giggsy. He's also not young anymore. We had a chance to get him when he wanted to leave Blackburn and he would have joined us instead of Chelsea if we were interested (he preferred United). Fergie wasn't moved and that shows you something.

Apart from having a look at Nani, I think we should have a go at getting Joaquin. He fell of the limelight recently but I still rate him. Plays on the right but shows a lot of footballing instinct and intelligence. I thought he was quite a genius. Maybe he has lacked motivation recently being stuck in Real Betis and has wanted a move to a bigger club for ages. He's more than a winger, more a wide playmaker ala Ronaldinho. He would be excellent for United I feel.

Another one would be Ronnie's old club mate. The player who outshone him during their time at Lisbon, Ricardo Quaresma. Used to be touted as the next Figo. Didn't do so well at Barca but has been revived at Porto. Fantastic dribbler and has great technique. Him and Ronnie terrorizing the flanks would scare the shit out of most opponents. He'll also fit in easier having Quieroz and Ronnie around.

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Oh yeah, Joaquin... He been linked to MU 2-3 yrs back constantly... But it jus didnt materialiase then... Its true tht he drop off de limelight recently as his team - Real Betis didnt perform well in de La Liga... Strange, few yrs back Real Batis was 1 of de top top team in La Liga, where they hv de financial muscle to buy Denilson (Top Brazillian player then, jus like Ronaldinho today) with a huge amount of $$$... But til now v hardly heard of him... LoLzzzzzz.... Joaquin play mostly on de right, n he got de physical built too!!! Not sure whether SAF stil remember him not... At tht time, his price tag r damn high!!!

As for Ricardo Quaresma, thought tht Loseverpool were after him not so long ago??? He had 2 good games against MU where he demostrated his skill n technique as u said! He is de captain of Porto now... Not sure whether they wil let him go n at what price... Must b very exp.!!! It wil b good to see them teaming up with Ronnie n Quiesroz...

Besides, do u stil remember b4 de start of this season tht Spainard Senna was link to MU too?? Haha... No new from him now oso... Myself not very keen on him as he doesnt hv what MU r looking for in tht holding midfield position...

Dun think Juve gonna part company with their Trezeguet too, as he oso been link to a move to Old Toilet b4 de season started... He is a big target man with 2 great foot too... Mmm... Not a bad condidate as our attacking players... :_:

I dun rate tht Downing... Nothing really special he hv done to his team tht make him link to MU...

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
The good thing about buying from minor leagues (like Portuguese, Dutch, French, etc.) is that players can be gotten at a cheaper price. If we were to go for Aaron Lennon for example (I rated him), he would cost a million billion pounds.

Quaresma might go for 10 - 15 million me thinks. We can afford that. Why leave money for the Glazers? Joaquin qould have gone for 20+ million 2 years back. Now I think he could be had for 15 million as well. I think only recently Betis lowered his buyout clause because Joaquin wanted to go and Betis wanted to sell. They aren't going anywhere with him anyway, so might as well sell and rebuild.

Senna is a lot like Gilberto Silva for Arsenal. I like the looks of him. Villareal were so strong last year because of Riquelme. But Riquelme could only be so effective because of Senna behind him. The only thing is that he is rather old (30 I think). And I think after the latest transfer saga involving him and us, he wouldn't want to come to Old Trafford anymore.

Downing? Like you said, nothing special. More Keith Gillespie than Ryan Giggs.

Trezeguet? Nah, never rated him. Nothing special. Ruud was a lot better than him as a CF and we sold him off.

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Aaron Lennon - Good player, need some time to develop into a greater player!!! Exciting to watch! Heard he wil b de next big potential england player to b headed to Chelshit BENCH!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzz.... Jus like another S.W. Phillip...

What do u think abt de Reading game? Ronnie on de bench (keeping him fresh for Newcastle game) or start him straight away??? Giggsy n Ferdinand wil b back for sure... Oso Neville, do u think SAF shld give him another game off too n let Brown do de job for MU again?

In midfield - Giggsy, Carrick, Fletcher n Park??? Tht Richardson hvnt prove much to all fans yet... But he did well when he was loaned out... Strange!!! V stil got O'Shea on de bench waiting...

Not too worry abt de defence side... Apart from tht heart attack tackle by Silvestre tht cost MU a clean sheet, basically they done pretty well... Jus tht this time Ferdinand wil b in charge!

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
I don't think Ronnie and Rooney needs any rest. They are strapping young lads with more than enough energy. These guys need games, they don't need rest. Ronnie is riding a great crest of form right now and he needs to be playing. Rooney is a bit off but he also needs games to get in tune. Last match he was nearly there. All he needs is a goal.

The only reason I could think of to rest Ronnie is that he would automatically be targeted by the Reading players. They'll want to mark him tight and kick him at every opportunity. We could do like what we did against Wigan where Ronnie doesn't start but we bring him in the second half. That'll throw their pre-match preparations off the window, in terms of guarding Ronnie and look how devastating it was for Wigan. Sub him in and we'll get a 10 minute window of opposition players trying to adjust their tactics to counter Ronnie and the boy will run riot as usual.

Rooney on the other hand needs to start. He needs a good goal more than anything else.

Vidic and Scholes will be suspended and just as well they'll get some much deserved rest. Hopefully Carrick is back to takeover playmaking duties.

The rest can all play I think.

Reading will be buoyed by their result against Chelsea. Unlike Wigan who were demoralised by a tough loss to the same team. So they'll be coming to Old Trafford with nothing to lose and play hard and compete. So we'll have to compete hard as well, impose ourselves early and hopefully get an early goal to settle nerves. This is a potential banana peel game that we should try hard to avoid and keep our momentum going.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Yeah he is...lol...! How embarrassing.

Pardon me instead for not paying attention to La Liga.

But to be fair (and so I would look less like an idiot), he hasn't exactly been in the news much, has he? :biggrin:

So, has anyone been paying attention on him lately? How's he doing at Valencia?

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
R u refering to de different Joaquin?!! He has been with Real Betis for many yrs...

Yeah, u r right... Infact de 1st goal of this coming game wil b very crucial!!! Jus hope tht our defenders play as tightly as they can... Oso v need to beware of thier aerial threat!!! Must learn from de mistakes tht Chelshit made... Play more passing rather than crossing up field!!! Yeah, hopefully without Scholesy ard, Carrick can b our main man n dictating de play from deep... Its time for him to STAND UP n make everyone realise abt his capabilities!!!

Chelshit playing Newcastle at hom right???

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
lol, was just asking....not many people know about that, I knew it because Liverpool were constantly linked with him, an intelligent player with lots of flair, dribbling ability and vision. In fact, his crosses are deadly too

if it wasn't for the high price, I thought we could've gotten him.

I don't pay much attention to the La Liga too, just recently, I found out that Aimar is no longer at Valencia. I guess he's doing alrite. However, could be on the move again as Valencia is still shit ever since Rafa left. Pay attention on David Villa too, I rate him as a great striker, prolly better than Torres in my opinion

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
Stormvolution 9 said:
R u refering to de different Joaquin?!! He has been with Real Betis for many yrs...

Yeah, u r right... Infact de 1st goal of this coming game wil b very crucial!!! Jus hope tht our defenders play as tightly as they can... Oso v need to beware of thier aerial threat!!! Must learn from de mistakes tht Chelshit made... Play more passing rather than crossing up field!!! Yeah, hopefully without Scholesy ard, Carrick can b our main man n dictating de play from deep... Its time for him to STAND UP n make everyone realise abt his capabilities!!!

Chelshit playing Newcastle at hom right???
He joined Valencia after the world cup

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
LoLzzzzzzzzzz.... I think i saw him in a white shirt lately n i thought it was Betis away shirt!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzz... Sorry for tht mistake!!! Haha...

But Loseverpool gonna hv a new multi billionaire bozz soon, right??? With de $$$ pouring in to de team, i expect in 1 or 2 season later Loseverpool wil b challenging for de tittle again... Looking forward to tht too...

Ass-senal young team might b maturing in 1-2 yrs time too... So it gonna b de usual big 4 again...

Errr... coming back to MU, is there any rising stars coming out from de youth set up??? Jonny Evans, de classy defender claim by some source is de only name tht i heard of from de youth team... Mmm... ManUtd need to produce more young talent from de set up... Lotsa them left de club after they were not offer a contract by SAF but doing fine in other clubs...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi
Had anyone been modified a blow off to a n/a car?
But I am planing to modified a china brand blow off to n/a car...

The project will start from 9/11/2011
I don't know weather can suscuess or not.. But worth to have a try to earn more experience...

But here which sifu got try before or experience with it can leave me a comment??
TQ :confused::adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience