Malaysia firm's "Muslim car" plan @ Proton "Islamic Car"???!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Source : BBC News
By Robin Brant
BBC News, Kuala Lumpur

The Malaysian carmaker Proton has announced plans to develop an "Islamic car", designed for Muslim motorists. Proton is planning on teaming up with manufacturers in Iran and Turkey to create the unique vehicle.

The car could boast special features like a compass pointing to Mecca and a dedicated space to keep a copy of the Koran and a headscarf.

The idea came during a visit to the Middle East by a delegation of Malaysian politicians and businessmen.

Malaysian press reports say officials in Iran originally suggested the idea.

Safety features or fuel economy is one way of selling a car, but Proton thinks vehicles designed specifically for Muslims across the world represent a huge gap in the market.

Proton is the most dominant car on the streets here but the company has suffered recently after the government allowed more foreign cars to be imported.

The firm has been in talks recently with VW about a takeover by the German car giant.

special features like a compass pointing to ISS and a dedicated space to keep a roti canai a teh tarik. :biggrin:

The firm has been in talks recently with NASA about a takeover

Last edited:
Speechless....... Why they even drive??? Drive and pray?? Wats the different between drink-n-drive and pray-n-drive??

Don't make VW sell Proton shares....

Look at how dumb fucked these M-people are .... Need a compass to point to Mecca? What? How about pre-set time that buzzes for prayers, and car automatically alignes itself to Mecca while on the road? How about built-in taps where they can wash their smelly feets and arses for prayers too? And how about a roll-out mattress for those zillion or so lazy arses that would rather sleep than pray instead? And how about a bed so they can pump their wives, daughters, grandma, grandchildren, cats, or camels as well?

A Muslim car .... good .... Then "F" you Proton, you can start selling your smelly arse shit-boxes to camel-land instead ... Go have a piramid up your arse ...

That's my 2-poops ...

By Robin Brant
BBC News, Kuala Lumpur

The Malaysian carmaker Proton has announced plans to develop an "Islamic car", designed for Muslim motorists. Proton is planning on teaming up with manufacturers in Iran and Turkey to create the unique vehicle.

The car could boast special features like a compass pointing to Mecca and a dedicated space to keep a copy of the Koran and a headscarf.

The idea came during a visit to the Middle East by a delegation of Malaysian politicians and businessmen.

Safety features or fuel economy is one way of selling a car, but Proton thinks vehicles designed specifically for Muslims across the world represent a huge gap in the market.

Proton is the most dominant car on the streets here but the company has suffered recently after the government allowed more foreign cars to be imported.

The firm has been in talks recently with VW about a takeover by the German car giant.

Errr........what for?

Malaysia is currently going for Muslim 1st this and 1st that mah ... 1st Muslim to be up the Everest, 1st Muslim to sail around the World, and 1st Muslim to be in Space .... Now, want to be the 1st Muslim to develop an all Muslim car ... Wonder, when gonna be the 1st Muslim country to go completely ape-shit broke ... Oooo! wait, no worries they have the Chinese, Indians, and MISC to cover for their dumb arses again ..... Suckers!

Yeah...f**k them all...For me this kinda idea such a fool thing...but, my friends, watch your words... Do not raise any racial issues here... You said something like blaming all over Malays, that not true. Maybe you can state Proton rather than state Malays & Muslims. Come on friends, try to be considerate. Yes, I know you were trying to say this idea is something like bullshit, but beware, those fools from proton and anyone who dwell within it, but not all the Malays and Muslims....peace...

Never meant to hurt anyone, just to make this thread in such a way...

I ady expected all tis u know furthermore now,anything can happen in Msia.U think Proton reli want to make money?They don't gif a damn whether the buyers want to buy or not.Tiara & Juara is a good example.Their purpose no need say la....v all knew long time ago.

Wow, guess I hit a soft spot ....

Got to practise this technique more.

i think they cant sell their car by now, so they have to throw their junk over there.

Last edited:
By Robin Brant
BBC News, Kuala Lumpur

BuThe idea came during a visit to the Middle East by a delegation of Malaysian politicians and businessmen.

Wtf with Proton nowadays?..
Can't think of any other way to make/sell cars?.

But first off all, I dont see anything up there saying everyone have to buy or compulsory to install the whatever systems in your car?..So, what the f*ck with all those unnecessary barking about praying n stuffs?..
Pray n drive?..this is funny..
that whatever-thing-they-gonna-call, is merely a tool to show the direction of Mecca,not to ask you to pray while your driving...
some lined up 10 of their holy statues on top of the dash..
meaning they do their praying while driving?
where's your sense of logic?..

Wow, guess I hit a soft spot ....
It must be the cock head when the cock is not erected. Next time, hit it harder. buahahaha Heck, sledge hammer it! hahaha

karl5511,
I think it's fairly clear that eyong is mentioning those malays who does nothing but shit and not talking about all malays. This thread is about proton and the "muslim" car so what I believe is that when eyong says 'malay', it means those who are involved in the 'muslim car' idea. And when he says 1st malay to do this, 1st malay to do that, the 'malays' that he is refering to are those who are involved in the space thing, or the malays who are involved in a 'sail around the world' thing, etc. He is not saying all because I also strongly believe that eyong knows some malays who are down to earth and good people too. So to make it simple, just take it that eyong is talking about malays, he simply meant the bad ones.

It must be the cock head when the cock is not erected. Next time, hit it harder. buahahaha Heck, sledge hammer it! hahaha

karl5511,
I think it's fairly clear that eyong is mentioning those malays who does nothing but shit and not talking about all malays. This thread is about proton and the "muslim" car so what I believe is that when eyong says 'malay', it means those who are involved in the 'muslim car' idea. And when he says 1st malay to do this, 1st malay to do that, the 'malays' that he is refering to are those who are involved in the space thing, or the malays who are involved in a 'sail around the world' thing, etc. He is not saying all because I also strongly believe that eyong knows some malays who are down to earth and good people too. So to make it simple, just take it that eyong is talking about malays, he simply meant the bad ones.

Thank you, s_95. It's an honour to know someone with alittle (or a whole lot more to some others) more essence on top ... :adore: :adore: :adore:

karl5511,

Owh...its ok...just to make it clear. Btw, i told my fren bout this muslim car idea, they think I'm joking...nonsense
Bloody hell..............:mad:

Thank you, s_95. It's an honour to know someone with alittle (or a whole lot more to some others) more essence on top ... :adore: :adore: :adore:

Its ok dude, i'm not like 'babi utan' that will langgar everything on its way.
Further more, i'm not pro-Gov...not even once......:biggrin:

Malaysia is currently going for Muslim 1st this and 1st that mah ... 1st Muslim to be up the Everest, 1st Muslim to sail around the World, and 1st Muslim to be in Space .... Now, want to be the 1st Muslim to develop an all Muslim car ... Wonder, when gonna be the 1st Muslim country to go completely ape-shit broke ... Oooo! wait, no worries they have OTHERS HARD WORKING SLAVES to cover for their dumb arses again ..... Suckers!

My POINT IS, IT'S AN EGO THING to some that are way to sensitive!

Agree with ur point...and thanks for editing...sorry eh...

can i ask harr..... did our proton sale in camei-land b4 kah!!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom