Magnificent Wira with high GT Wing!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Dare to do this??:biggrin:

DSC00234.jpg

Ah Beng's Mom said to Ah Beng:Ah beng aa,where is mummy hanging clothes place ar?U put it at the bek of ur car aaa... :rofl:

the wing also work as a safety equipment

if the car flip over,the wing will prevent the roof from crushing:rofl:

wahh this tread are still alive meh ..
who is owner of that wira sure very proud ...

so better be Ah Beng...Ppl will still talk bout ur car....:rofl::rofl::rofl:
last time when i was 15years old,i tot of modifying my car like that...High spoiler,crazy decals,exhaust that point upwards...Lucky i change my mind dy....:biggrin::biggrin:

potential penang ah beng minded and shame for penang people.~

well penang those ah beng mods . main point of them must FULL OF STICKER and MUST FULL.

watever thing can ADD MUST ADD. more HIGH more WIDE more better!

all those blink blinks stuff can ADD POWER POWER HAHA

how the crap he going to open his trunk!!!! sure freaking heavy.....charity for pll around condo who have no places to hang their baju!!! ha ha ha.... super down force....(when doing 120km/h) to fast for him...:thefinger::thefinger::stupid::stupid::idea:

that car pic can enter the Most Valuable Photo Of ZTH....ever... hahaha... bring fun to many ppl, bring joy to those who unhappy in office... hehe....

that car pic can enter the Most Valuable Photo Of ZTH....ever... hahaha... bring fun to many ppl, bring joy to those who unhappy in office... hehe....

of course la...only 1 pic can go to 5 page n almost 100 comment..and still counting on...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom