Losing Power (regardin Evo3) Help~~~!

agasl

Known Member
Apr 21, 2004
Pantai Hillpark, Kuching
www.pro-hatch.net
actuaLLy there is 2 type of boost meter reading...
1. boost meter that using controL box which mean the reading is base on controL box reading where is the vacum connect to the controL box, and the controL box wiLL send the info to boost meter.
2. boost meter direct to vacum.

Hmmn..1. Electronic boost meter 2. Mechanical boost meter. Up to u guys to argue which is more precise and accurate.

johnnygsr

Known Member
Dec 24, 2005
agasl said:
actuaLLy there is 2 type of boost meter reading...
1. boost meter that using controL box which mean the reading is base on controL box reading where is the vacum connect to the controL box, and the controL box wiLL send the info to boost meter.
2. boost meter direct to vacum.

Hmmn..1. Electronic boost meter 2. Mechanical boost meter. Up to u guys to argue which is more precise and accurate.
Fren, how to differentiate Electronice and Mechanical boost meter? My fren just buy a normal boost meter and install for me. Does this mean Mechanical boost meter? Sorry I'm still new in Turbo Engine.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Currently im using GAB HA Hi-Lo suspension. The spring rate i'm using right now is front 5k rear 4k.

It seems very hard on humps and bumps. Wonder if any TITAN spring can into my absorber?
i want it to be a bit softer than what i having now.

Thx.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience