Looking for RD1.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

aj2712

Hi. Anyone know where i can get another RD1 auto tranny around RM33k:regular_smile: ? Prefer in good condition without too many repairs or maybe anyone is selling their ride out there please call or sms me at 012.308.1241. Thanks.

at that price even need to repair is still worth it. that is of course the body and engine must in acceptable stage.

aj,
which area/state you are looking at?

Hi Ace, KL and Subang will be nice bcos i`m staying near the Subang old airport.

for the partner maybe? :biggrin:

Ace, good suggestion. :biggrin:

No la. Not for the race. its for my cousin. He drove my car during the weekend and fell in love with it. Asking me to find one for him.

BS, Ace, bad guess. hahahaha...

aj, remember to get your cousin to join ZTH Hyundai Coupe Club when your cousin get his coupe. :)

he still can join even before getting the coupe what, then you call can poison him kau kau...

aj2712 said:
No la. Not for the race. its for my cousin. He drove my car during the weekend and fell in love with it. Asking me to find one for him.
tell your cousin he got good taste. Will give you a buzz if I find any.

aj, when can we have HID gathering? :biggrin:

Last edited:
02/04 black Hyundai Tuscani GK selling at RM78k.
New price is RM180k.
Interested? :)

Daniel Lee said:
02/04 black Hyundai Tuscani GK selling at RM78k.
New price is RM180k.
Interested? :)

Additional info,
Seller name: Eric (If he ask why you know his name, just tell him HCC President - Roy contacted him 2 Dec)

Second owner (which means you will be 3rd owner if you get this)
Previous owner before Eric: Eric's boss son

Sunroof: YES
Rim: 17" sport rim
Colour: Black
Owner is selling.

I think no secret that I like BLACK car, this 1 fit my taste and price is resonable, but it come to bad timing. (Getting Marry soon, so you know lah...)

Guys, go and take a look, maybe James can help.

bump.

WAH.....BS...finally settle down also ah..hehehe..CONGRATULATIONs!!!!

sorry guys for straying of a bit.

BS,
can make bank loan ma.
So no worries if you're interested to own the Black Tuscani.
Just get it for your wife-to-be.
Hahaha...

Ace, where have you gone for the passed few days?

Daniel,
a bit busy mah lately. some more sad to see all the gathering happeing in KL. :)

Woi bs, just buy lah basket. Then u can wedding in style, I bet the car looks the pimp with ribbon on it. Money can earn back later wan. Trust me, that car is WORTH EVERY PENNY AND MORE !!!!

hahaha, good 1 james. Cannot make little BS no milk power to drink lah. :biggrin:

let's get back to the topic help AJ to look for RD1. :biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom