looking for female racer!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Apr 21, 2007
From the creator of Malaysia’s Most Beautiful and What Women Want, Phosumpro! a Media Production House, would like to invite you to join our brand new reality show. We’re searching for young female racers who will eventually compete in one of the toughest motor sports events of the country, the 2007 Merdeka Endurance Race.

So if you’re female between 17 – 25 years old, stop dreaming of becoming a racer and become 1 now!!!

For any further question and info, please call 012 299 1557.

Regards,
Shy
Asst Producer
Phosumpro! Sdn Bhd

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
26 year old girl can ah?
What other criteria must be fulfilled? Own car? What specs?
Russ buddy, i think race queen for appropriate for her la.....:top: race driver??? better think twice bro.....she's yr precious gem ok.:regular_smile:

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Russ, i think uv been hanging out with the sailors tooo long man.. how many times do i hafta tell ya that Edward is not a CHICK man.. please dont freak me out dude..hehehe

DrifterKao

Known Member
Nov 30, 2006
hi

i got a suggestion...y not ask LEONA CHIN...she is quite famous in drifting world...and she drove a highly tuned Drift car 180sx...i saw her in drifting couple of times...he got quick response on drifting i can say for a girl...and with some little adjustment i think she would able to handle grip easily and the best thing is she is only 20 years old...check out her blog got her video add Piggems

Last edited:

jkx130289

Known Member
Jul 2, 2006
i got a suggestion...y not ask LEONA CHIN...she is quite famous in drifting world...and she drove a highly tuned Drift car 180sx...i saw her in drifting couple of times...he got quick response on drifting i can say for a girl...and she is only 20 years old...check out her blog got her video add Piggems

I agree ... I vote for Leona Chin too ... She has really good driving skillz......Saw her in a drift event...I was really impressed by her quick shift and quick steering response....and very few female actually have the bravery to do all this stuff...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sifus...

A mechanic told me that it is ok to fit a 4G63T gearbox into my 4G93 NA engine, just need some minor adjustments. He is charging RM1800 for the gearbox and RM200 to install.

Questions
1. Has anyone done this before and how does the car feel?
2. What is the speed like at 3000rpm and 4000rpm?
3. Is the pricing reasonable?

Many thx for taking the trouble to read and especially for giving me some advice.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience