looking for female racer!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
From the creator of Malaysia’s Most Beautiful and What Women Want, Phosumpro! a Media Production House, would like to invite you to join our brand new reality show. We’re searching for young female racers who will eventually compete in one of the toughest motor sports events of the country, the 2007 Merdeka Endurance Race.

So if you’re female between 17 – 25 years old, stop dreaming of becoming a racer and become 1 now!!!

For any further question and info, please call 012 299 1557.

Regards,
Shy
Asst Producer
Phosumpro! Sdn Bhd

hmm...i need boobs n grow long hair...

or just call Leona xD

leona and jane..
thats the two names i know off...
alis would be too old,i guess

leona and jane..
thats the two names i know off...
alis would be too old,i guess

Eh......simon, you left out 1 lah.....Roxy aka pocroc.....he's a she also wah..look at his...(Opss) her post....Hahahaha....:_:

ok...
so we have roxy and now...ecstacyELMA
ok...
maybe we should have SIMONE too

Roxy, did u apply for the race ? Hehehe.......*cabut kuat kuat*

what will happened if there is an all-female race? would there be race kings instead of race queens? imagine guys in bikinis holding umbrellas?? YULK!!!

auhhhhhh... u just spoil it zan.. u just spoils it all...

an all gal team.. nice.. sedapp...
an all gal race.... lagi sedappp...
but wat the hell!! race kings in swimwear?!

:vomit:

as of then, motorsports will NOT be my interest...if that ever happens, i wont surf zth liao...Race Kings In Swimwear...!!!! gonna have nightmares...

as of then, motorsports will NOT be my interest...if that ever happens, i wont surf zth liao...Race Kings In Swimwear...!!!! gonna have nightmares...
surely its gonna be pink lady...muahahaha

473175137_d1fc40c5fc_m.jpg

man, my bad! its my bad! forgive me alien, pocketrocket....

zan, faster faster belanja pocroc and alien makan...if not they will come after you :_:

Leona now in recent newpapers about female racer...Check her blog Piggems she even went Cover Page on Star Paper

after reading this thread i had this small and very disturbing vision of an alternate world where the sexes are well....opposite...can you imagine if big ass motorsport events and so are highlighted by of course cars...and the RACE KINGS.

Females are revered speed nuts and gearheads. Males are just shunned to camera whoring the press and media....

OMG.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom