LIVERPOOL FC-Great Britain Greatest Club

Right, so the report which was compiled over 4 years was done because UEFA are psychic and knew beforehand that "Englishmen" will fuck up at Athens. Right...

I bet there would be reports on other hooligans too...
It just so happened that this time around it's on our skin thus the report to be handed over.
If United or other teams are in the final, the headlines would be on that particular team.
Anyway, the report as they claimed manage to pinpoint 2 incident which 1 is the latest ticket forgeries and another one 1985 European Cup final at the Heysel Stadium in Brussels.
If we're the worst; I bet they would have listed down the whole list of how and on what occasions our Englishmen counter part did wrong.

It's just the political game that they're playing. Don't be so naive. I never mentioned that our counterparts are ALL well behave. There bound to be bad apples. Same goes to United's fans.....u dare to vouch that they're all saints and never an incident involving hooligan fans?!

Why particularly wanted to pick on that? And I did see that a lot of United fans wants the Reds to go down in the final. Why never they sided on Liverpool as it would still proves that English football is still superior. Just out of hatred that they want to see us loose since they didn't get the trophy. Look at your own ManU thread and I suppose u know what I'm talking about. I don't even bother to post a comment there.

Before shooting back, I never mentioned "all" United fans. I do got United friends which is graceful enough to ask us to revenge their defeats in the final too!

What are you talking about?

Are you confusing the Soccernet news report with the UEFA one?

'There have been 25 incidents involving Liverpool fans away from home since 2003 and these are in the report -- most teams' supporters do not cause any trouble at all.'

This is an official UEFA report not some two bit journalism done by the media to sell some papers.

I know what you are trying to say, that Liverpool is the fallguy for the incidents in Athens. But, although that may have contributed to better headlines, it has got nothing to do with Liverpool fans topping the list as the worse offenders as compiled by UEFA. What? Still victimizing Liverpool you think? Why did they say Liverpool fans are the worst and not one of the worse, as you are so adamant about other British fans being just as bad behaved.

And why are you even bringing other issues into this. I posted this here purely to see what you as Malaysian Liverpool supporters think about it. To gauge your reactions and maybe have a discussion. Don't turn this into a personal thing or a Man United vs Liverpool thing.

honestly when someone brought a report tarnishing (okie, it's a "fact") into the other's backyard what do u expect of the reactions. Somemore sarcastic remarks like this:
What say you, the supposed "Most knowledgeable fans in the world" (where's Duke?) ?
(is that sarcastic? is that targeted on to Duke?). To me it sound sarcastic and looking for a heated argument. (No offense, but maybe I'm not in the good mood)

But anyway, have you ever thought why they shun away from quoting other team's fans eventhough incident had happened over and over again and still put us top on the list? Maybe because those lower ranking intalian teams never make it to the CL or UEFA cup but they did toppled up several stadiums. Also why they never really put the spotlight on how ill treated our other Englishmen are treated in the away games by the Riot Police? (Ok, they might did, but eventually quieten down to nothing)
Again, why the bias by the riot police against English Football fans no matter what teams? Oh, because Liverpool's fans are the worst so they also need to watchout for other team too because Liverpool are from England and these English team can also blame Liverpool for their fans ill treatment in foreign countries.

Btw, what's the definition of being the "WORST".....on point basis?? incident basis?? injury basis?? or just plain ol' gut feel. Maybe some political influence in UEFA or FIFA?!

i only remember scrums team like Leeds with it roody fans fighting in europe when they were suppose to dominate "europe" before the "bust".

Liverpool were the ONLY english team to be consistently IN europe so UEFA should have some data gathered on the fans OVER a period of time.

Cheski? not many travelling fans (not many fans support anyway) so likely not to create a scene.

Many U & gunners? dont even begin. Like i said the the earlier sentence...

honestly when someone brought a report tarnishing (okie, it's a "fact") into the other's backyard what do u expect of the reactions. Somemore sarcastic remarks like this:
(is that sarcastic? is that targeted on to Duke?). To me it sound sarcastic and looking for a heated argument. (No offense, but maybe I'm not in the good mood)

But anyway, have you ever thought why they shun away from quoting other team's fans eventhough incident had happened over and over again and still put us top on the list? Maybe because those lower ranking intalian teams never make it to the CL or UEFA cup but they did toppled up several stadiums. Also why they never really put the spotlight on how ill treated our other Englishmen are treated in the away games by the Riot Police? (Ok, they might did, but eventually quieten down to nothing)
Again, why the bias by the riot police against English Football fans no matter what teams? Oh, because Liverpool's fans are the worst so they also need to watchout for other team too because Liverpool are from England and these English team can also blame Liverpool for their fans ill treatment in foreign countries.

Btw, what's the definition of being the "WORST".....on point basis?? incident basis?? injury basis?? or just plain ol' gut feel. Maybe some political influence in UEFA or FIFA?!
Look, if I wanted to have a laugh at Liverpool's expense, I would have posted this in the United thread as well and had a laugh with my fellow Mancs. I did not.

I want to see what you all think about this. About the slight dig, it was partly at Duke (because he used that line before) and partly at Liverpool fans in general (because you are the subject of that line). It was tongue in cheek and not meant to flame and this isn't a wind up.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. You made a lot of claims, do you have the proof to back it up?

But I do agree with you that in this season especially has seen a lot of troubles involving British fans from various clubs in away games.

Every now and than we could see in the news La Liga stadium violence, Italian fans got on the news before the CL Finals.....(which team in particular I can't seem to recall) and it's also known by the facts that Englishmen are quite hot headed. Basically I don't care that much as we know the Europeans aren't as Gentlemen as the world proclaim them to be...(also, I heard that Italians and French aren't that friendly if you can't speak their language)
So what I'm concern here is how they define "WORST" of the lot.
All I'm trying to defend here is not the action by the Liverpool fans, but on the "facts" and "proofs" that they solely claim that Liverpool fans are the worst fans! I wouldn't say that the report is rubbish; but I dare say that they cannot make proclamation and allegation that we are the worst.
Unless of course they published out the stats and compared against other teams.... than I would bow my head down and admit it.

Fair enough, I suppose.

How bout the other Scousers here? What do you guys think?

it's really ridiculous when saw in the news that none in the Millan stand has forged tickets whereas ourside is with tons of counterfeit tickets thus making a lot of genuine supporters can't go in. (shameful act by those crowd that I have to admit)
They have to shift some of or fans to the Millan territory. and It's also being applauded that non unwanted incident happened in that area.

chill la weii...after all which English team has been to most European cup finals? its us, so thers bound to be trouble, if it was United - AC, u wud think united fans will jus sit, sip their beers and fuckin watch the game.

FUCK off will ya..UEFA tarts

UEFA have the rights to complain though, because 2 teams were at the final; and it's proven that English lots are more prompt to trouble making.
And we can't deny that during the Finals, the faults is with our fans...
*sigh*

yea..wit the allocation of a paltry sum of 17,000 tickets, and guards lettin everyone in (those w/out tickets sneaked in as well), i suppose if me n u, we wud hav tried our luck, its was UEFA's mistake now they hav turned the tables against us.. anyways..Hope Rick Parry can come out wit a statement cos we hav a reputation to take care off end of the day..

latest news....alves and milito is NOT going to LVP. dont matter as ive not rated them good enuf anyways
what uefa has done is downright criminal. how sure are they that those who used counterfeit tickets are not of AC's fans ???? with so little ticket allocation for fans, both sets of fans would do anything to get into the stadium to watch the finals. what was a fracas was that 20000 tickets was reserved for so called sponsors !!! wtf is that....got so many sponsors go and watch a football match ? take F1 for eg. most to most only private rooms are reserved for sponsors, we don't see Bernie giving the whole swimming pool area away for "sponsors" ???? how stupid is that ??? the whole point of getting more fans into the stadiums is precisely so that sponsors can RATE it via tv !!! don't tell me Carlsberg is gonna get 10000 free tickets to be given away to ther production floor ppl !!! no offense but what good is that gonna do for their investment into the club ????
stupid man this platini, LVP should sue

english football is drawing a lion share of the TV money. it doesnt need cow sense to see why there are green eyed gremlins looking for something to shower cold water over.

& like they said all these are also done to cover the ineptness of UEFA over the athens final. remember platini "also" gave full praise (crowd & atmosphere) for LFC in the semifinal win over cheski & this about turn only illustrates what the level headed football circle suspects.

it a crime this Gaillard who is trying to deflect the poor organisation of the final.

"Let's not forget that these same supporters who Mr Gaillard is claiming are now the worst in Europe were praised by UEFA president Michel Platini after our semi-final victory against Chelsea only last month, commended for their behaviour in Istanbul in 2005 and actually honoured by UEFA at a gala dinner in Monte Carlo in 2001 as joint Supporters of the Years with Alaves after the UEFA Cup final."

that's what I meant by political influence....
party politics....
kekekekeke....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom