LIVERPOOL FC-Great Britain Greatest Club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
b00n said:
Chealsea can't really find their feet yet. That's all I can say for now.
Looks like if they can't really find their form this season; EPL is going back to ManU.
It is still early days my friend.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
thteh86 said:
It's hard to believe tat Steve Mcmahon was a Kopite with his kinds of comments.

Wtf Shebby you fucking prick Singh, you talk like a good manager, a brilliant coach, a smart player, who are you managing for?
Well, McMahon needs to be objective nowadays. He can't be biased Scouse twat on TV now, can he?

BTW, I think you'll be hard pressed to find any pundit on ESPN Asia that is either of those (good manager, brilliant coach, smart player, etc.).

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
If u guys wants to gives a good debate; can always loook him up in Sports Planet Ampang Branch on Wednesday evening. He's (Shelby) there most of the time playing futsal. His kid is also there.
Sometims starting at 7 or 8 or 9pm

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
naw, that the defeatist approach, unless mechanically not impossible to overhaul the leader on top of the table, then ok.

sorry, i not at dreamland. "maybe" we are technically not able to chase th leading pack. (in number of games) this season. but I believe we should have a good squad for the WHOLE season. come christmas, come second half of season; the telling factor of a large squad will show.

funnily, cheski has the biggest advantage on this; half of it team would be exhausted by mid week euro games; & they still have a full whole squad that would be EPL fresh by weekend.

so, bash me for being a rafa supporter. fans will only judge when the season ends.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
It is Shankly. I'm not part of the Kop but I still consider misspelling the name of a footballing great something akin to blasphemy. Especially when his name isn't exactly Benjani Mwaruwari or Mcmanamanamanaman.

And what's that link suppose to point to?

Last edited:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
That's why I rather use nicks cos them english/swedish/russians/italians/spanish/brazilians/africans blah blah blah names are sometims hard to spell it out...
wakakakaka

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Duke Red said:
Because while Shankly revived the team and laid it's foundations, it was Paisley who won the most honours while managing the club and therefore, he is arguably the more successful of the two.
Yeah, it depends on how you classify greatness. Either way, Sir Alex is the winner for doing both. :biggrin:

Last edited:

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
Sloppy passings plus bad finishing...decent game though

THought that GOnzalez did well, Zenden was named as the MOM....but Agger is the one who impressed me throughout the whole match. Peltier did well too

watever is it, we are through, we dominated the game and we got an away win

-fRëɧt¥£3R-

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
kLaNg
www.liverpoolfc.tv
thteh86 said:
Sloppy passings plus bad finishing...decent game though

THought that GOnzalez did well, Zenden was named as the MOM....but Agger is the one who impressed me throughout the whole match. Peltier did well too

watever is it, we are through, we dominated the game and we got an away win
the sad part is we gonna lose Momo for a couple of months it seems.

Arsenal next up. Midfield shud look like this

Garcia---Gerrard---Alonso---Pennant

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
ah shitte, momo is out. we had a string of very poor results when momo out the last time. (incident of the CL eye injury)

-fRëɧt¥£3R-

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
kLaNg
www.liverpoolfc.tv
Updated: Nov. 9, 2006
Agent claims Benitez could quit Liverpool

Rafael Benitez's agent has claimed the Liverpool manager would consider leaving Anfield for a post abroad.

The Spaniard has continually reiterated his commitment to Liverpool but speculation linking him with a move elsewhere - particularly Real Madrid - has often resurfaced.

Now the agent Manuel Garcia Quilon has been quoted as saying the former Valencia boss could be tempted by an Italian club.

Quoted in The Sun, Quilon said: 'Benitez is a coach ideally suited to to Italy and the country's style of football and he is one of the best three coaches in the world.

'If he gets an interesting offer from a club with a serious project, he will certainly consider it.

'Yes, in this case he could even leave Liverpool.'

Benitez joined Liverpool from Valencia in 2004 and has since won the Champions League and the FA Cup with the Premiership club.

Consider this rubbish as it's from the Sun.
Nothing official on .tv

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What rims is this and how many inch rim is that? Anyone knows? Picts taken from TEIN website.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience