Latest Powerful product : K2N Safety Power System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Latest Powerful product : K2N Safety Power System

aya....why susah...susah...go find 2nd hand plane jet and put in car la...then you can fly if you want....dont forget to put ricer wings also.

Sham, just go to sato and scan one jet plane ya!!.. then send to k2n to increase thrust..

wicked..

Jeffrey Lee said:
-Have you seen the water sprinkle it out from the exhaust tailpipe. If yes. !! Then there is complete combustion..!!. Have you smell any odour smell from the exhaust emission. No right !. That means additional benefit from the K2N system whereby reduction on the carbon monoxide gases.

-Normally when reaching to 3k to 4k rpm will getting to high torque. (Depending on the flat road condition).

-Normally if you want to test power on the different gear ratio. We need to start from 1st, 2nd & D position gear. Only this way, we can find out how exactly the power performance will be. If you just by using position 'D' gear position. You will not get the actual feel on the high power instead rely on the ECU system which not quite effective interms of power testing.!

Do you agree with me, if you go to hill climbings by just position to 'D' position. Can you feel how stressful of the your car engine compare if you put it the 2nd gear position then certain speed then change to 'D' position. Thats the pusposes for your car to equiped with 1st, 2nd & 'D' position gear. You may require to use when necessary.!!.

-I think J did explained to you, if you want to get extra mileage, you need to do it constant speed at between 100km/h -110km/h.

Reduction on the exhaust emission odour smell meaning reduction emission on the carbon monoxide gases.

Bullshit.

- Carbon monoxide has NO smell.
- My 20-year old tech 4G15 also has water sprinkle when it's COLD!
- If it DOES increase the overal performance, you DO NOT need to utilize the different gear ratios to 'feel' the power.
- ANY car can get extra milage by doing 100 - 110 km/h constantly on highway.

Last edited:
c-ground said:
Bullshit.

- Carbon monoxide has no smell.
- My 20-year old tech 4G15 also has water sprinkle when it's COLD!
- If it increase the overal performance, you don't need to utilize the different gear ratios to 'feel' the power.
- any car can get extra milage by doing 100 - 110 km/h constantly on highway.

c-ground,

You are Right Bro!!!

Carbon Monoxide is odourless!!!

You Guys wanna know what Smell is???
Check out my FARToxide!!! LOL!!!

Last edited:
u need a machine to test the presence of CO.
our nose is not the machine larr bro.

flatus: mainly nitrogen, hydrogen and methane, together with small volumes of intensely malodorous sulphur-containing compounds.

Intestinal gas is produced by bacteria in the colon and is made up of hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide and methane, all of which are odorless.

That one-of-a-kind smell comes from trace gases such as hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, indole, skatole and amino acid residues like putricine and cadaverine.

Pity that does not equate to NOS!!!

so many DR GAS here.

mind if i ask 1 Question.
which of the gas mention above is the hazardous killing gas?

wanna test my fart?? Got water come out one also...its called the wetfart....damn kaw one.....SATO fellows know about it

Dudes, no need to spend so much on this stupid K2N shitsaver. Here's what you can do - pop a mothball into your engine, and all the same effects will be observed.

Or, open the door, and imagine that somehow you magically installed a turbo into your car. Then start hypnosizing yourself thinking how much power is added into the engine. Then start driving, and the placebo effect will be there. You'll feel more power.

Basically, this Jeff knows nuts about cars, and wants to BS the car enthusiast community in ZTH to spend upwards to RM3500 just to buy some thing that doesn't work. Every post he writes here is an insult to the most basic fundamentals in car modding - a mockery of our intellect.

1) Some ZTH members have tried it and claimed it work

My ass. So what if certain ZTH members decide to have themselves cheated? They are not experts in this field, and are probably idiots in the first place and easily believed all the sales pitch by Jeff and friends. These people's testimonies mean nothing and to that effect, most of their contributions in this forum are nothing more than spam. Until the sifus in ZTH actually give a testimonial on this issue, then I'll start to believe.

2) Dyno charts does not proof the improvement with K2N

It is too little to make any justice, and Jeff keeps on insisting we try it out on slopes and so on. FYI, this is complete bullshit and typical mythic fuel saver item sales pitch. Why? Because of this effect called placebo, where your mind is the one that creates imaginary horsepowers, and not the actual product.

3) Why am I still reading this thread?

Because I still want to laugh at those who actually believed in this piece of crap.

you mean Jeff selling equalizers now??? How the quality?? Does this mean no no amp anymore??? Just use the MORE POWER equalizer??? Or were you talking bout his intellingence?

Shamanraj said:
wanna test my fart?? Got water come out one also...its called the wetfart....damn kaw one.....SATO fellows know about it

Oh DAMN!!.. Gross!!.. but your on my top shit-o-meter!!.. awesome!!..

Smell ya later alligators..

can use the wetfart for intercooler spray....but once a week must do cleaning. cebis...cebisan sayur might be there if kangkung belacan was on the menu

my RCAI (real cold air intake) mod can give this water out your pipes and better leaner burning at the price of some plumbing parts! car will feel more TQ and can go uphill better! no need RM3500!

Please Don't Pass Judgement Without Actual Test.!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom