Latest Powerful product : K2N Safety Power System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Latest Powerful product : K2N Safety Power System

I did saw they advertised this K2N in one of the chinese newspaper and claimed that a 2.0cc car can perform like 3.00cc car after installed it.....

Then why ppl still wanna pay more to get a higher cc car???

Natural Quartz Fuel Energizer

Quartz is the most powerful energy amplifier on the planet because of it's unique spiral crystalline form.

Quartz is a master energizer and can be used for any condition. It has similar vibrations to that of the nature. These vibrations help the fuel resonate at a special frequency and mix with air molecules for better cleaner combustion.

These beautiful Natural Quartz Fuel Energizer are absolutely breath taking and uniquely one of a kind.

"Temporally Out of Stock"

Hi to all brothers!

After reading so many threads on this K2N - I finally went and tried it out.
Reached there ... the owner I guess - Mr John claimed he got those magic stones from his godfather in Russia!

Then he started showing me range of stuff he got ... from the smallest to the biggest and drawing up a nice skyline on how benefitially it was. Being skeptical, I asked to put the latest he got - which is the medium size cost about RM3500. So the mechanic there took out the fuel host, installed the K2N in between the in and out of the fuel line.

Then John started my car ... few hard flooring on the pedal, show me due to complete combustion there are water actually coming out from the exhaust and there is no exhaust smell. Which I find it quite convincing as I do not try that before (smelling the exhaust). (True ???)

Then I took a ride with it. My usual driving style, not much of different. The only different I notice when I was doing around 120 at 4k RPM, the needle stayed for a while longer than usual. John claimed this is the beauty of the product that help the car to maintain at top speed! (True???)

Came back to center - told him not much different. Then he suggested to drive my car and showed me how it work. So we went for a ride. I was rather shocked with the way he drove. Kinda like a racer - accelerate from 1, 2, D and I think was almost flooring most of the time as I hear the engine was roaring. No doubt it was quite powerful (my car is a 1.8 auto) the way he drove - speeding on Kerinchi Link, cornering at high speed using 2nd gear ... those impressive stuff which I never drove my car like for the past 4 yrs.

After the ride, he offered to let me try for another 1 week. My personal finding :-

1. Fuel consumption - no much different by my normal driving style. But then with that thing under your hood, I have the tendency to speed. Thus not really fuel econ. That's in city driving.

2. On outstation - NS HW, noticed slightly better consumption. From my normal 11km/l to 13km/l. If you asked me - not justifiable for this sort of saving.

3. You know there is a stretch of up hill drive from Taiping to Ipoh (Jelapang) going thru the famous tunnel. I was happily speeding at 120 (thinking that K2N does give the uummpp to climb) until I was beam by a Waja driven by a uncle overtook me !!! Quickly looking for place to hide my face !

Came back KL, told John not satisfy with the product. He insisted me to try another week. After 3 days I drop by the center and had that thing removed!

All in all, not worth the money spent just getting that little power gain. I did admit that I can "feel" the extra power when I accelerate but .... not satisfactory!
If I want to have a no smell exhaust, I might as well invest on a better exhaust system. After all - one car giving out water drop from exhaust doesn't make any different to the environment (dun flame me, ok!)

That's my story with K2N.

One more thing, for those who opt for the credit card easy payment. If you were to return the thingy, u got to bear the cost of interest. K2N only refund 90% while 10% you will have to live with it!!!

I lost few hundred bucks from this experience alone !!! Not cheap !!!

mchooi said:
One more thing, for those who opt for the credit card easy payment. If you were to return the thingy, u got to bear the cost of interest. K2N only refund 90% while 10% you will have to live with it!!!

i tot 100% money back guarantee?

damn....:confused_smile:

Mchooi.. thank you very much for testing the batu ajaib for all of us. based on your "feel".. is it a 4-6% gain.. or a woopin 20% gain?..

Though I would not categorise our merchant as a con, I believe the 10% is a back charge from the bank and not from K2N..

p/s: more ammunition for us now.. heheheheh..

thank you Mchooi for testing and reviewing in here! thanks a lot!!

and result is as I expected. so, how now brown cow?

see you later alligator.

mchooi...

You may lost a few hundred bucks!!!

But you gained lots of new friends!!!

RE-Outlaw said:
mchooi...

You may lost a few hundred bucks!!!

But you gained lots of new friends!!!

Outlaw.. I agree with your statement. Mchooi, dont worry.. if anyone bully u.. I got ppl can shine you one.. :retarded:

At first I kinda sad with few hundred bucks lost but then gaining more friends ... hey that's something I'm not totally expected!

Anyway, I guess the strategy "they" play here is merely a psychology game. Putting the thingy in and they ramp your car like you never did before - captured your momentarily interest and bank on your "temporarily" syiok to agree with what's to be communicated psychologically. If you guys are in in sales line I guess this is some kind of sales technique.

Once that thingy is in your ride, and you will definately feel "sad" to have it removed later. I suppose that's the psychology being deployed here.

That's on the emotion side. But on the physical aspect, I did admit it did gave me that extra power. But if you ask me how much - sorry brothers ... no dyno or technical data that I can gathered. Personally I don't think it is cost justifiable with the increase in power claimed. The law of common sense kick in - the more u step on it the more fuel it burnt. That's the reality I mentioned earlier - knowing u had that thingy under your hood u always has the tendency to race and speed whenever u feel intiminated by others.

Guess most of the brother here your car is EFI and I believe ECU play an important role. No matter how much air or fuel being injected in, the ECU will "balance" it out one way or another; unless the ECU already kar-liew (modified)!

Again, if you ask me having to spend 3500 just to have a complete combustion in the engine, cleaner exhaust and almost odourless exhaust - thanks but no thanks.

I tried to race my car after that - can feel the previous extra power was gone but hey ... who care I can live without it! If I really want to have a good spin, then probably I can tumpang some of the brothers here who has a "monster" and go for a spin (since I'm making new friends here), can I ?

I think I might run into some kind of controversial with what I had put up so far - hopefully brothers here can shield me off, ok ?

mchooi said:
I tried to race my car after that - can feel the previous extra power was gone but hey ... who care I can live without it! If I really want to have a good spin, then probably I can tumpang some of the brothers here who has a "monster" and go for a spin (since I'm making new friends here), can I ?

whoa..this shld be no problem as most of members here r with monster ride....:tongwink:

rm3500!!!??
i better change my rims or go put in bank and every month interest..

At the end of the day.. there are still alot of suckers out there that would believe in the magical world of rocks..

The only rock I like is "the Rock".. the wrestling fella.. other than dat.. i use it to throw at the mat rempits..

as what the mythbusters always do..

I feel this myth of magical rocks gives 20% increment in power - BUSTED!!
20% increment in fuel consumption - Plausible..
Head concussion on the farkin mat rempits - confirmed!!..

MrChooi...good job dude. You are our hero. BTW Jeff....??? Mana hilang Jeff??? I wanna feel the power today.....

Customer Experience = Vital feedback. Negative Information Damages The Business

Mchooi thanks for the review. RM 3.5 K that's too much.

mchooi said:

Bro Mchooi,

Before you agree to take up the any EPP scheme. I think John already explained to you what are the cost you need to pay of cancellation of the scheme. ! The credit card centre from the bank will charges back to you. "NOT K2N". Please be clear on these. !!.

Unless if you paying cash. Then the company will refund back to you 100%.

For your info if you bring your Auto car to me I can give you the same effect of water coming out of your exhaust and after a few rounds of me driving your car will feel more powerful as well. All this for a Free Meal & Drinks for all bros here at any Mamak stall....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom