Latest Powerful product : K2N Safety Power System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Latest Powerful product : K2N Safety Power System

"Photosynthesis"
Photosynthesis is the process by which green plants use the energy of light and a special substance called chlorophyll to synthesize carbohydrates (energy) from carbon dioxide and water.

so now stones can use the energy of light and a special substance called chlorophyll to synthesize carbohydrates (energy) from carbon dioxide and water?

What is Photosynthesis?

Photosynthesis is the process by which plants, some bacteria, and some protistans use the energy from sunlight to produce sugar, which cellular respiration converts into ATP, the "fuel" used by all living things. The conversion of unusable sunlight energy into usable chemical energy, is associated with the actions of the green pigment chlorophyll. Most of the time, the photosynthetic process uses water and releases the oxygen that we absolutely must have to stay alive. Oh yes, we need the food as well!

We can write the overall reaction of this process as:

6H2O + 6CO2 ----------> C6H12O6+ 6O2
Most of us don't speak chemicalese, so the above chemical equation translates as:

six molecules of water plus six molecules of carbon dioxide produce one molecule of sugar plus six molecules of oxygen

NOW PLS ENLIGHTENED ME HOW A STONE (DEAD ROCK) DOES THIS??? I STUPID ONE NEED MORE ANSWERS.....

rikeys said:
NOW PLS ENLIGHTENED ME HOW A STONE (DEAD ROCK) DOES THIS??? I STUPID ONE NEED MORE ANSWERS.....

Dr,

u cant call it dead rock!! u know wat is it?

K2N Safety Power System, created for the fuel oil system, has a K2N Natural energy stone as its natural structure. <<-- from www.k2n.com.my

Yeah Dr. Rikeys,

Get your facts right...its an energy stone not a dead rock. Please stop google-ing the scientific nonsense to us.

after read 24 pages... found that only full of nonsenses... ~!! some people here act like coward dare to talk and blame here or come out plenty of formulas or theories...but don't willing goto take a try since Jeff already offered a free testing without any charges... from here really feel shame to knowing that malaysian also like the goverment way, good in talk but can't work at all!!
Ask you guys a simple question,is that any data proven that god is really existing?even have data proven that is existing ,then have you ever seeing god before?? and can god wiht you everytime??? its just a believe, whether it exisiting or not ,it just depend on individually!!
now K2N is here for you, what for you guys keep on argue so much here to proven how genius you are here, simple la, go there, take a try, if good then write a comments here, if unsatisfy, then speak out the fact here!!! if want a free thigns then please go to next door~!! stop acting like a coward here like our stupid BN goverment!!! do up something withouth only talk here ,ok??? wasting my time here to read 24 pages but get nothing here to know the product is good or not.....

ChenLuun

1. You may be believer of god...but what made you think i believe in God? Dont assume. I believe in science only. No prove, no existance.

2. If there is data showing god exist, then dude there is no need to argue on existence. Data shows that atoms exist....but can you see it? Nope...so if i were to go around saying it existed...would you believe?

3. Yes government always talk and promise this...promise that...but never give...you know why? Cause of people like you (no offence) that are not logical or have the thinking capacity of an ape to believe promises and claims. Thats why we have opposition parties (mostly smarter people). These people question the government...they dont simply sit back and say...hey...lets wait and see if this works out for us.

4. Coward is a big word for you my friend. Do you really know what it means? I dont think so cause the actual coward here is the person trying to sell a product that doesnt have any credentials. You wouldnt be calling us cowrds if you have read the thread all the way through.

5. Good in talk, but cant work at all!!. Dude, you would be surprised to find out what some off us in ZTH do for a living. So please dont generalize everyone. Have you ever considered the 1 person that has been claiming so many things about his product but no evidence? Well that the real one thats good in talk (i mean grammar not so good) but cant work at all.

6. Dude, would you feed your baby with milk powder that someone claims to be able to make him smart in 2 years (not possible by the way looking at your mental capacity) but doesnt have any credentials?

7. We are not trying to prove that we are smart (in reality we are) but we are just concerned about fraudulence and con-salesmen.

8. Why dont you try it out and let us know then....BE A MAN...DO THE RIGHT THING...ala Russel Peters (dont bother watching...complex english involved)

9. After finding out that you have wasted your time reading 24 pages on nonsense...you still had time to sit down and reply...that would have taken about another 30minutes of your time (limited capability).

10. Have you seen any other trader being bombarded by us? Answer would be 'NO'....cause not everyone is a scam. Many nice people around...including myself.

11. How long have you known Jeff? Poor fellow complained to you for backup izit?

12. MORON!!!

13. The last time you posted anything was about ur adj absorber for spectra in mid of 2005. Why all of a sudden jump out of the bag? Got udang or ketam di sebalik batu or what?

Hmm.. chenlun.. how come quite a few people come here even though joined long time ago, but only had <10 posts? And then all of a sudden interested in this thread? I smell fish.

chenlun, refering to your sentence:
"from here really feel shame to knowing that malaysian also like the goverment way, good in talk but can't work at all!! "
going to test the K2N is not work! do i get to pay if i go there to test? even i loss if i go there to test.. fuel/tol then when test power, more fuel loss... in work, i am paid to do my job, got allowances sumore. So u cannot equate going to test K2N as Work!! Please be logic.

and this following is just unbelievable.
Ask you guys a simple question,is that any data proven that god is really existing?even have data proven that is existing ,then have you ever seeing god before?? and can god wiht you everytime??? its just a believe, whether it exisiting or not ,it just depend on individually!!
now u equate power of K2N to GOD?? Wow! THis K2N is holy too?!!? Mean it makes fuel become holy fuel like holy water?? so it makes my car blessed? surely blessed car will be free of accident too right? no wonder la damn powerful this K2N? K2N Almighty!

and... your final words adds up to the crapness...
wasting my time here to read 24 pages but get nothing here to know the product is good or not.....

If you really want to know and interested to buy it, WHY DONT YOU YOURSELF GO AHEAD AND TRY K2N BY YOURSELF? you said it was wasting your time to read everything.. then if dun wanna waste anymore time, YOU GO LAH TEST AT K2N. You expect everything to be spoonfed to your mouth?

WTF? Is this guy for real?

in middle of processing the result among all Drs and scientists and Professors.

if want to see faster result, best way is u drop by jeff there.

jeremy said:
haizzz.. after 24 pages still no result~

Dude...even after 150 pages aint gonna have results...the only this you gonna hear from Jeff is " Dont believe come and test...NO POWER NO MONEY"....Honda2.0 more powerfull than Honda2.4, come and feel the power"

ya.. i think until end of days oso no result. just
take out your guts.!!!! No power no money! Sometime feeling is what needed to know power of K2N.. God is exist.. but there are no data to show God!!! Honda 2.0 become more powerful than Honda 2.4!!!! And no harmful emission such as CO and CO2. So if your car have K2N, dun bother to commit suicide by putting the pipe from exhaust tail to your cabin and sleeping. You will wake up tomorrow morning alive and well.!!! And if you got attacked by the devil with wings (like in Constantine movie), just start your engine and revv high.. the fuel is holy fuel and can kill the devils with holy smokes from exhaust.!!!! Dun pray pray with Energy stone powah.!!!

chenluun said:
after read 24 pages... found that only full of nonsenses... ~!! some people here act like coward dare to talk and blame here or come out plenty of formulas or theories...but don't willing goto take a try since Jeff already offered a free testing without any charges... from here really feel shame to knowing that malaysian also like the goverment way, good in talk but can't work at all!!
now K2N is here for you, what for you guys keep on argue so much here to proven how genius you are here, simple la, go there, take a try, if good then write a comments here, if unsatisfy, then speak out the fact here!!! if want a free thigns then please go to next door~!! stop acting like a coward here like our stupid BN goverment!!! do up something withouth only talk here ,ok??? wasting my time here to read 24 pages but get nothing here to know the product is good or not.....

From your reply, it shows how shallow of a knowledge you have in automotive engineering.. we are in an automotive forum, not religion.com.

I can get freebies from hitz.fm cruisers.. they give real gifts and not stones.. stones are to throw at mat rempits..

Whether our government are cowards or not, we dont have anysay in that.. Kindly allow me to stress that your comments can put ur pathetic ass in jail.. How good or bad the current government is.. you haf ur rights to vote..

we are also facing the same issue here.. We just want the freaking merchant to say that his well distributed product DOES NOT produce 20% in increment but only an average of 4-6% ONLY..

We would love to test out the product.. BUT only an increment of 4-6%?.. just like what you are doing reading my post.. a waste of time!..

IF there are reports/charts/graphs that shows 20% increment in torque n horse power.. damn!! I will be more than happy to purchase one unit..

wouldnt you?.. A speedwork(a well known tuner) package to increase an average of 18%(hp) and 5%(torque).. will empty your wallet for around 7k..

maybe god will save our merchant now.. :tongwink:

We just want the freaking merchant to say that his well distributed product DOES NOT produce 20% in increment but only an average of 4-6% ONLY..

Exactly.

dead stone = energy stone = GOD!!! wow... i luv ZTH!

Dr. Rikeys,

Feeling is more important than actual data.!!! God no need data to show it exist!! Same as power of K2N too!!! Feel the force Luke!

Himalayan Stone

Himalayan Stone releases healthy negative ions to cleanse and improve the quality and freshness of the air your car breathe.

The benefit of ionizers is well known. While most ionizers on the market are man made machines, the Himalayan Stone is a powerful alternative of mother nature, without any noise and NO harmful OZONE!

Install it in your air-intake and you will reap the full potential of mother nature intended. Fully tested and approved by the Monks in Himalaya and is blessed with POWERFUL SPIRITUAL WATERS to give your car that wonderful and POWERFUL feeling.

No Dyno No Certs No Data our Himalayan Stone is based on Pure Feel as mother nature intended! "Gain Power the Natural Way"

Price range:
RM 679 = 5% feel gain
RM 979 = 10% feel gain
RM 1679 = 50% feel gain
RM 6799 = 100% feel gain

NOW only Offer for ZTH members:

Get the Himalayan Stone Fuel Saver
you will get the Himalayan Stone XXX Enlarger FOC !!!
will add on 3" in one week !!! "AS NATURE INTENDED"

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom