Kuantan member:Help Help Help~

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Here's the story:

My friend sold his ride E60 520 with plate no.MBK 89 2005/2007 on this March.Dealer A took his car & paid him RM1k,only K3 form signed & settlement in bank has not done yet.

Dealer A took his car to friend B (took some commission & pass all the document to B),friend B has a client C who paid deposite but end up got rejected car loan.Months passed, market value dropped & B only paid 3 months of instalment then send/sell the car elsewhere. The car & contact person is now missing in action.

My friend lodged police report,as u all know our police force's efficiency,my friend need u all help to inform me here if u found the car ard your area or u just bought the car.Please don't buy any cheap/suspicious E60,and even you bought it,my friend will settle with u & no point u buy a car which only car drive for few months (roadtax is expired soon) or fake plate+roadtax.

Last heard the car was located in Kuantan.

If you guys live in that area (Jalan Jaya Gading),pls let me know.

Please feel free to pm/ contact 012 353 2933 Damon

Last edited:
Updated with latest location!>>>Kuantan Jalan Jaya Gading!

your case is more or less the same with mine. but sadly there are people who are willing to buy cheaper cars even with fake number plate and road tax. btw, can you describe how the people look like (Dealer A and friend B) and their names. cause for my case it happen like end of last year and my car also rumoured to be in the east coast side as well. i want to see are they the same fellas.

parties involved

azman bin xxx
K F Chan
M.Arif bin xxx
Ang Trading

wats da color of da car~~ i'm from kuantan~~ i can help u spot spot

it's silver colour bro,u line in jalan jaya gading area?

nop~~
but i got go over there 2 find my fren~~~

is this car found?

i live near jaya gading. picture will be great if have. maybe this car running with fake plate number now so with picture chances to found will be better.

just wanna ask,did u sell ur car at the mitsubishi show room,next to makmur motorsport?
cuz he did the same case too.
so beware,dont sell or buy car from the misubishi dealer.

Bump: just wanna ask,did u sell ur car at the mitsubishi show room,next to makmur motorsport?
cuz he did the same case too.
so beware,dont sell or buy car from the misubishi dealer.

guys,thanks for ur help.did asked someone to look ard that area but seems like the E60 is no longer there.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom