KKS Autocross on 24/7/2005

yeah lorr....uncle julian fast man......his time can same with the other bigger CC competitors, but i really respect the kelisa...his timing same with the lotus cars man....

KP61 said:
For the 1001-1301cc the fastest was Ian Khong in his super 1.3 Aeroback. 2nd & 3rd was kancil turbo......but not sure what their names were.:D sorry.....

1. Ian Khong (1.3 Wira Aeroback) - 300.679 points
2. Ng Chun Hoong (Kancil Turbo) - 313.082 points
3. Ng Siew Kong (Kancil Turbo) - 314.581 points

Last edited:
julianpang said:
1. Ian Khong (1.3 Wira Aeroback)
2. Ng Chun Hoong (Kancil Turbo) - 313.082 points
3. Ng Siew Kong (Kancil Turbo) - 314.581 points

Ian was driving fellow zth member and also Teluk Bahang Speeders (TBS) member Xarrax's Wira 1.3 Aeroback with HWL suspension, shod with some old Silverstone STV128 tyres (SIlverstone does not make these tyres anymore).

owh, thats xarrax's car ar? WOAH, damn cun weh the intake sound...ekekke :P like its filterless :P ahhehehhe :D

KP61 said:
Uncle Julian was the fastest for the 1301-1600 class followed by WK Ho. He tried some new tires which gave him quite a lot of balls to go to the limits......

For the 1001-1301cc the fastest was Ian Khong in his super 1.3 Aeroback. 2nd & 3rd was kancil turbo......but not sure what their names were.:D sorry.....

3rd placing is me and 2nd placing is my cousin bro (Jimmy). it's a fun event though now sitting in the office stratching my reddened face and arm caused by the sunburn.

ahaha, me also kena minor sunburn....butthen i was there only to view the race. Conclusion can say it certainly looks darn fun, might join in the next coming one if financially i can afford it :D

oi~ stop mention brakes very makan la
tyres damn makan but the brakes are barely used man! :D

sigh my poor car... (T_T)

ninja_iga said:
oi~ stop mention brakes very makan la
tyres damn makan but the brakes are barely used man! :D

sigh my poor car... (T_T)

Did you collect your license back from KKS?

oik! ya loR

damnit i forgot about that!! arGhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

my car in workshop, i'm gonna check on my car later..sigh

Stan... what happen la.... u joining the club?

had to retire due to mechanical failure...
gearbox leaked oil! and my LSD was locking like mad, fighting the steering all the time!

Ooo... thot u nearly join our exclusive club. :D

I don't know about you guys, but my whole body aching from doing all the 12 runs, on 4 different courses. By about the 9th run, i was ready to give up driving. Getting sun burnt, lack of food, staying in the hot sun........ hmmmmmm... have to re-think my idea of fun. ;-)

But on the whole, the whole autox was ran without major hiccups, apart from the tires legality issue. And with the increase of participants to 24 competitors, waiting time was a bit longer, but thanks to electronic timing we did not have to wait for the preceding car to finish the course before next car starts, and to top it off, was happy that we could hear the times being announced as the competitors crossed the finish line.

This time around, the course layout for Test A & B incorporated two 180deg turns around a singe cone, which saw the experienced drivers 'cone-hugging', while the first timers braked too late and went wide around the 'pivot' cone. This course was the most technical of the day, and most demanding on tyres.

Test C & D, was a classic straight run through the course, ala SSO style with offset slaloms, and with 2 major straights, saw the powderful cars gaining time there. Mickey Teoh clocked the fastest time of 1'06".XXX, showing everybdy what an MR2 is capable of.

Surprise of the day was also to Johnson Tan, in a toyota MRS, beating the Lotus Elises in the Sports Car class, which the Lotuses were dominating in the last 3 KKS autox rounds.

Ian Khong, in a borrowed std wira aeroback, defended his champion title in the 1.3lit class, against several Kancil turbos, extending his lead in the championship points now to 60 points, with a 10 point lead from the nearest competitor.

uncle stan hows your car now? hehe next events like SSO and KSS can tumpang your shed annot? :D With a long lasting event i think the organisers should get people to sell more food and drinks la.I nearly got dihydrated,just imagine the drivers sweeting in the blistering hot car :D definately worst then the observers.I like the timing system tho,efficient and the results are announced on the finishing line.The 8 style conering looks dam fun leh :D definately will be joining KSS soon :D its soo darn fun

Don't complain about hot, no food, etc. Next time come prepared! All of us who are interested in motor sports are suckers for punishment. We complain during and after the event but the next time around we will be there waiting to be punished again. Must be this macho thing - trying to prove we are men! What you say? On the other hand the people organising such events must be crazier! They are not driving, they stand in the sun the whole day with insufficient food and water, and still come back to organise the next event.

hehe, yeah, this the lotus braking damn cun man, and mickey's style of stoping was best....so darn close man..... :D

Autocross Round 4 results

This is the overall results as well results for individual classes from class 1 till class 4.

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom