KKS Autocross at Shah Alam Stadium Car Park

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
http://www.aam.org.my/motorsports/motorsports_AAM-KKS.asp

autocross_2008[2].jpg

wah.....they are back......RM55 fees only....good good........tomoro go collect my carrier/autoX car out........:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Wah but i'm thinking of retiring unless i decided to keep my car :-) No point lah GRA also i lepas minyak coz don't want to risk hurting the car... :-P

yes my car for rent for experience driver but u break it u pay for it.......the car just out today n going to some minor mod somemore......hahahah

yes my car for rent for experience driver but u break it u pay for it.......the car just out today n going to some minor mod somemore......hahahah

eh, give the mechanic sometime on my car la...:smokin: hehe

dun worry i'm going to other places but i left the celica there to repair something....hahaha

fun day today......the course is so simple and every1 can do it right....no roundabout......even my gf in her celica timing is just 1-2second behind me.....either my car punya hal or driver......if driver i tapau already........:rofl::rofl::rofl:...........

For RM55 u do 3 different course, alltogether 9 rounds, and not forgeting the price is good too.....all mr2 and mr-s kaki didn't go home empty handed today, mickey, johnson, dennis, me and my gf all won something today........everybody :biggrin::biggrin: only today......

u guys better enter next round

They also giving all the prizes to non-professional drivers. The pro AAM licensed driver will not receive the prizes and they have their own category.
Supposed to be newbie and car club friendly.
So when u guys entering??
Need a little push to warm up the turbos.. Next one is Dec 7th for KKS.
GRA is on 27th November.

my new monster.....:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a387/mrmic2/02112008438.jpg

<!-- End - photoTitleContainer --><!-- Start - photoMetaData --><!-- Start - containerMetaLeft -->The launch of a new autocross car that is nicknamed "The Burger". Sure ta-pao any car in its class with it's super aerodynamics and ferrari red styling.One gear, whole track thats his motto for this super high revving monster. Come view at next KKS autocross.

Almost looks like an MR2 , from far far away.. :love:

Last edited:
02112008437.jpg

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> Event.observe($('fullSizedImage'), 'load', function(event) { pageTags.addTagListToImg('fullSizedImage', [ ]); }); </SCRIPT><!--/moarea-->KKS Autocross Alvin TOMS (edit)

<FORM action="">
<INPUT id=txtEditPhotoTitle style="DISPLAY: none" name=txtEditPhotoTitle><BUTTON class="button_blue tight" id=okEditPhotoTitle style="DISPLAY: none" name=okEditPhotoTitle>ok</BUTTON> cancel </FORM>

<!-- End - photoTitleContainer --><!-- Start - photoMetaData --><!-- Start - containerMetaLeft -->The pilot of "The Burger". Precision skills of pilot that leads it to victory. (edit)

<FORM action="">
<TEXTAREA id=txtEditPhotoDescription style="DISPLAY: none" name=txtEditPhotoDescription wrap=virtual cols=80></TEXTAREA>
<BUTTON class="button_blue tight" id=okEditPhotoDescription style="DISPLAY: none" name=okEditPhotoDescription>ok</BUTTON> cancel </FORM>

Click to add tags

<!-- End - containerMetaLeft -->
<!-- End - photoMetaData --><!-- End - Left Container --><!-- Right Container -->

01112008436.jpg

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> Event.observe($('fullSizedImage'), 'load', function(event) { pageTags.addTagListToImg('fullSizedImage', [ ]); }); </SCRIPT><!--/moarea-->

<!-- End - photoTitleContainer --><!-- Start - photoMetaData --><!-- Start - containerMetaLeft -->This map demonstrates the skills needed for " The Burger". It amazingly uses only 1 gear per whole straight that truly decorates the Toyota power machine under the hood. (edit) :love:

<FORM action="">
<TEXTAREA id=txtEditPhotoDescription style="DISPLAY: none" name=txtEditPhotoDescription wrap=virtual cols=80></TEXTAREA>
</FORM>

<!-- End - containerMetaLeft -->
<!-- End - photoMetaData --><!-- End - Left Container --><!-- Right Container -->

:rofl::rofl::rofl:........wei...... no la.....more like boat ride.......car no power so rev go up very slow thats y 1st gear all the time........:rofl::rofl::rofl:............this car is for rent for autox and driver will bare cost if any mishap happen.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Suggested post every 5mins

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom