Kia Sephia B8 Turbo (dial-up hell)

ryuki_ukiyo

May 11, 2005
Malaysia
mornin everybody.

my friend just converted his kia sephia by putting mazda B8 turbo. he did it at this company in subang. here's the pix. cool huh?

just need to know whether b8 engine is reliable in his car coz im thinkin of moddin mine with the same engine.

comment pls.

1. when the engine 1st installed:

2. intercooler being installed:

3. mechanic doin the car's wiring:

4. 95% completion of conversion:

5. side view of my friend's kia:

6. front view of my friend's kia and 98% complete:

u can browse the rest of his car conversion in this url coz too many to post. very tiring one if try to post all
kia sephia b8 turbo

p/s: to cobra: thanks for permission of using your pix.

Last edited:

ryuki_ukiyo

May 11, 2005
Malaysia
sori but only 1 pic came out. already check rest of pics url but still dont come out. can some1 help me? really stupid at this. thx

ryuki_ukiyo

May 11, 2005
Malaysia
bro danial. pics were not mine to start with. i took it from fotopages of cobra (got their permission of course). maybe u could download from there as well. topic is kia sephia b8 turbo (or something like that la). here's the urlkia sephia mazda b8 turbo
thanks bro.

p/s: 1st timer in posting pics. so sori for my ignorance.

ryuki_ukiyo

May 11, 2005
Malaysia
bro danial. i check. fotopages okay now. try and check. btw i went to nazakia.com and saw 1 thread displaying the same sephia with 400hp b8. wow! makes me cant wait anymore. fyi
:rock:

danialhaikal2003

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
is that the one.. i posted it there but i thought thats from overseas and not local..heheh..anyway my nick is ayok1691 under mynazakia. glad you join in. do join us for future TT session. cheers bro:biggrin:

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
1 question,does jpj aprove?coz kia using mazda engine......nowadays jpj r very strick.

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
wow... B8 210.. :rock: no doubt B8 is king of all 1.8 Turbos... KIA B8 kewllllll

ryuki_ukiyo

May 11, 2005
Malaysia
i've check and the friend told me that the bengkel (cobra) did everything for him, even JPJ approval. its above RM1k for the JPJ but i cant remember the exact price. will ask lor after this. wat i know is that my friend is so damn pleased with the mod. lucky b**tard :wink:

hell yeah ftzone....KIA B8 TURBO RULES! :rock:

nismo_malaysia

Aug 25, 2005
subang jaya
walauwei

wow, i thought my friend talked cock with me saying got kia sephia with b8 engine.damnnn~~~!!! this would be interesting.

hey,who is the owner of the proud car? bravo cobra motorsports~~!!! next time, if i got weird ideas, i will come and look for them.hehe. maybe 1jz in a merc e-class?

now that would be interesting

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there,

i planto do widebody for my wira. Finding for a custom bodykit shop that can do the wide body according to my request. Can anyone advice any shop that i can do so with reasonable price with good service? thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience