Julie Hoi

It's the sign of fertility, the sign that suggests your child being beared by her, will be a healthy child, and continuation of your genes. Hence the crazy reaction.

She is pretty. But i think the goddess part of her is the excellent breasts, and her healthy complexion skin, her excellent body that suggests great sex and great motherhood?

It's sex.

Ladies, girls, mamas, women. Do not worry, we men still put cars as No. 2 on our wish lists. Julie is the testament. Don't see an Enzo get this kinda attention.

Great job Julie.

Ingolstadt u said some thing tat is very very deep man
the only word i can understand is sex... haha...

absolute said:
Ha, i know someone will say this...

ok, let me tell you. Gals prefer 'older man' so if that joeker is 17 only(kiddo), then 101% sure he is out la, no fight, lack of certain experience to satisfy girls etc etc and bla bla bla.

Girls(julie's future daughter: JFD) might prefer older man if joeker can satisfied JFD direct or indirectly if ladies perfer older men theory still apply in 18 years time (2 years for julie to get laid and give birth another 16 years for JFD to grow up.

Are you here with me?

So the differentiation is... :embaressed_smile: this joeker will gain experience to satisfy them ON no matter what unless he planned to become a monk or something. Then i will cross my fingers and :mouth_closed: . But that is impossible since he got attractted to Julie, he will become 'gatal' no matter what. :X-:

wahh.. u guys planned my daughter's partner already?? haha

oh julie this is for joker hu so so like till didnt listen wat we say so we give some suggestion about it!! haha... Peace ar.....

haha... joker heard about it sure will happy... but... u will let ur daugther married
joker... at tat time joker is 30++ lo ur daughther just turn teenager!!!hemmm...

Hey Jules, it's great to have u back, looking in excellent shape than ever! Thx for remembering us on zth, ur hardcore fans! Keep up the good work! :D

jules said:
wahh.. u guys planned my daughter's partner already?? haha

I think i saw you before, yam-cha-ing at centerpoint...

Sorry la, planned on your daughter by helping joeker only...wont plan on you la... because the daughter will be more pretty than the mom one always and the daughter will be smarter also..dont be perasan ok? ha

AHHAHAHA.. i can see how fugged all the buayas here are when jules replied.. AHAHHAHAA.. i sense it somehow.. haha..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom