Jian Hang Exhaust

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

sohem

Known Member
Jun 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
price slightly higher , workmanship is good.
From my setup he can sort of say what I'm lack of / how my car perform.

Did 2nd time setup there yesterday

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
He has lots of good reviews and feedback. Some say price may be a bit pricey if compare to others but he know his stuffs and his workmanship is good. Some shop,u tell them one thing, usually they just do according to what you say.

He will give advice and then give you a few options to choose. Give you honest answers to your questions and what if u choose this or that then what will you get. Also advised you on what to do with you exhaust.

To really find out, you dont actually need to install only go there. Go ask him & tell him what you want and you see how he reply and what he has to say. Roughly you can judge from there.

Some would prefer Kweng which is also good and claim to be cheaper. So kinda subjective. If you think is worth paying then is worth it. I only did repair but did seek his advice for my car exhaust upgrades.

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

Where is ijal? Yah! For Jian Hang, bro. SF also mentioned a bit of the high side....:smokin:
No la, price on the high side, mentioned by cvkit :biggrin:

Both Kweng & Jian Hang have very good feedback la nonetheless

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Oh!, cv bro. did his there also?
No la, he did not I think. He just went for price quotation or was it from phone call. Can't remember.
Price comparisons, I leave to cvkit on that part of feedback hehe!

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Where is ijal? Yah! For Jian Hang, bro. SF also mentioned a bit of the high side....:smokin:
ijal is nearby jian hang as well, somewhere in batu caves area. ijal used to work at jian hang, later on he opened his own business.

no doubt jian hang's workmanship is good but just the price. have to make appointment also.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
ijal is nearby jian hang as well, somewhere in batu caves area. ijal used to work at jian hang, later on he opened his own business.

no doubt jian hang's workmanship is good but just the price. have to make appointment also.
Guess that's normal. After you teach them, they learn and work after few years. Then becomes one of your competitor :biggrin:

sohem

Known Member
Jun 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
2nd time? Means fine tune?
First change piping, then i bought ori HKS and throw away the replica 1. lol
Go 2 time..

If I'm not mistaken , same shop row, towards the other end 1.

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Jian Hang was the one who told me i should do piping 2.5" and the internal tube of the mid and back muffler to be 2.3". But tuner has advise me to do straight through 2.5". So im kinda lost here. Exhaust expert say one thing, and tuner say one thing "-__-

But one thing is for sure, definitely will let Jian Hang do it. Now just need to confirm on the setup...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Jian Hang was the one who told me i should do piping 2.5" and the internal tube of the mid and back muffler to be 2.3". But tuner has advise me to do straight through 2.5". So im kinda lost here. Exhaust expert say one thing, and tuner say one thing "-__-

But one thing is for sure, definitely will let Jian Hang do it. Now just need to confirm on the setup...
Did u tell jian hang what u plan to do? I mean if u got a tuner means u going to tune or mod something. Which is why the exhaust upgrade?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If I'm not mistaken , same shop row, towards the other end 1.
Wah! open shop so near....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Did u tell jian hang what u plan to do? I mean if u got a tuner means u going to tune or mod something. Which is why the exhaust upgrade?
Yah! need to be on the same wave length, if not exhaust and tuner clash.....:rolleyes:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

I will listen to Jian hang's advice on that

sohem

Known Member
Jun 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Wah! open shop so near....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Yah! need to be on the same wave length, if not exhaust and tuner clash.....:rolleyes:
Yeap, coz i always hear him zha 1 fella ma, want cheap go to the end row shop la. very cheap. lol

davidcnz

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
Malaysia
thanks for the info :D

apparently on the dilemma choosing ijal or jian hang ! guess i got the answer now ! :D