Is installing Open Pod air intake supposed to be loud at higher accerleration?

Civic Type R

Known Member
Jun 6, 2011
Sarawak
forum.myviclub.com
LOL! :laugh:
Pedal to the metal is like killing the car most of the time LOL! :rofl:
Though dropping gear can gain some pick up but then...sakit hati when see petrol drop..

Sounds goes like this MIAO....!!! MIAOOOOO!!! sounds more like F1 adi :rofl:
Some time suddenly overtake car need sudden power ma,so pedal to the metal lor.. :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Some time suddenly overtake car need sudden power ma,so pedal to the metal lor.. :biggrin:
BLM really stands for a lot of meaning...Bloody Lousy Model...:banghead: hate it :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Put lubricant lor :rofl: tufoil x1r bla bla bla...smoother n wetter = pleasure. Driving pleasure ok...? :rofl:
How to have pleasure when it gives me the impression that it is Banyak Lambat Model and also Banyak Lagi Masalah even with Motul 300V also wont improve it any better....

Now the car adi start nagging and whining...just 1 year+ car :banghead:

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Put lubricant lor :rofl: tufoil x1r bla bla bla...smoother n wetter = pleasure. Driving pleasure ok...? :rofl:
How to have pleasure when it gives me the impression that it is Banyak Lambat Model and also Banyak Lagi Masalah even with Motul 300V also wont improve it any better....

Now the car adi start nagging and whining...just 1 year+ car :banghead:

Since now orang miskin...have to bear with it 1st lo...ada kereta guna then use 1st...:rofl:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
nagging and whining?whining from electrical component?
nagging ah, change gear oil, change engine oil, dun need motul la, juz get good range engine oil can ady, using semi syn?
KY Jelly? :adore: :rofl:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Lol we r now totally off topic from this thread wahahah....where's mick with his open pod? Now still using ori and wana sell off the simota carbon? How much keke

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
nagging and whining?whining from electrical component?
nagging ah, change gear oil, change engine oil, dun need motul la, juz get good range engine oil can ady, using semi syn?
Nagging from Brake noise...cruising time like some metal rubbing against each other...
Take proton check dunno how many times still same...repair adi after few weeks come back again...

Then, the girl told me all proton cars with drum brakes are like that...

after awhile they will have those brake dust stuck there, then early morning sure got sound...
once heat up wont have much one..

I was like not only morning, as long as the car stops for certain hours..when i move the car again..
sure got sound...

Then now go over the bump right wheel there got springy sound...ngek...ngek...suspension i suspect or bushing kong liao?

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
ngek ngek lot of issue, either spring or ur door,
den abt the disk brake, better check properly, as even my tiara oso din have the sound,lolzzz
Indeed! My Myvi which is 6 months old, suddenly got ngek ngek sound coming from the passenger side of seat belt area...I pulled out the panel and found nothing fishy there...so went to the toilet to shit and get inspiration, and ended up spraying lubricant to the door hinges.

Ngek Ngek gone, shit also gone. Happy.

Civic Type R

Known Member
Jun 6, 2011
Sarawak
forum.myviclub.com
Indeed! My Myvi which is 6 months old, suddenly got ngek ngek sound coming from the passenger side of seat belt area...I pulled out the panel and found nothing fishy there...so went to the toilet to shit and get inspiration, and ended up spraying lubricant to the door hinges.

Ngek Ngek gone, shit also gone. Happy.
Lol... :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Don't you just love tuners? They take a relatively fast car, replace some parts, do some tuning work and turn it into some fire breathing monster that can easily take on some of the more established barons of speed. This is one fine example by Emotion Wheels. The German tuner usually only works with wheels and this is its second time branching out into the world of total...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience