Introduction for New Member.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
hey pals...this is Juan from Penang Island....currently driving 1997 corolla SEG model AE111....original....nothing has been changed or modified....thinking to convert something but.....lagging of $$$$$$
hehehe

hi....to all toyota lover......my nick name is "siamkia" or "sim chai"....im driving a toyota ke70 with 4ag ze....nice 2 know u all out there.........tata

yo watzup everybody~~~
these is joshua aka kemz, i m from sunway at the moment ... anyway have good time n cheers!

if u need any vehicle from 2 wheels, 4 wheels, 10wheels, 14 wheels or more, with engine or without engine, on the road above the sky or on the high sea~~~u and contack me- coz i m the salesman

hi...for all toyota players.
Im khairul = patik are new ones subtitude toyota players frm Kota Kinabalu. Aramaitee!!
Corolla ae92 or Seca 4agze will be my 'foot' for every seconds...hope get more information about toyota world from u all...thanks

hi, i'm shazmee. staying in nilai. driving ae80 year 84 with small port 4age. way 9198

looking for the seg ae101 owner (color: dont know how to describe, light brown..???) and with 5MT (what he told), who raced with a white seg from subang terminal 3 to federal highway
pm me

Newbie intro

Hi to all members, I'm Chang and I just purchsed a used AE111 last week. Hope to get info and check out reviews from sifus what to mod. Fully stock and itching to be mod once I have enough $$

I am also driving a putra and a member there as well, but its very quiet.

Cheers

Guyz, juz call me Lalok.
From Bukit Mewah, Kajang currently stay in JB.
Muving 4ward wit my 'coyote AE101' - 1135 Hav a nyce day!

Hi All.

My Name is Johan and I drive 1992 Toyota Corolla SE. My father changed the engine to 1.5 cabbie when i was 14 years old. Argh .. !!! (if only i know about 20v Black top that time !!) .. By the way my car's name is nafiio and u can see it through my plate number .. nafiiio :p

( Those who have any contact that i can get AE111 black top engine PM me arr)

Hello my name is ping (dreamboy) nice to meet you all, i am driving Corolla AE111, currently with standard machine under the hood..........i used to call my baby white horse at the moment because my baby is in white colour and recently i just install GAB adj and the spring is hard enough just like riding a horse he! he!......!!!:shades_smile:

Last edited:
sawadikkap...

i'm nasir from Kedah, now rent out at kg jawa, klang coz working around shah alam... driving kendos engine (standard) one-O-one 4a-fe, hope will get more colleague here, looking more knowledge + skills how to taking care of wat i have..

actually about years i explored this happening forum.. only a month to registered

any1 from klang+s/alam where + when got TT around

-awai x kalut-

hi zth members...
my name AFIZ from PETALING JAYA....i am drivin TOYOTA CORONA AE151 year 84...car actually same age with me haha...under hood already change with 4AGZE...MAFIA look n lot of parts upgrated...btw anyone who looking 4 spray or adjustable for any car wit cheap2 1 can sms or call me...0126250002...tt or anython can roger me too..nice to know u guys..c yaa

251_567216912_l_1.jpg

hi all,
henry 32, location NYC
been driving yotas since the late 90's, but have owned tons of honda's an bmw's
but i always have a soft spot for the yota's
right now i have
1 93 camry 1mz-fe stick shift only mods is ngk ird plugs an upgraded pads an rotors this is my daily beater...
2 93 camry 1mz-fe auto another daliy beater
3 92 mr2 3sgte is my on going project for over 4yrs of buliding there is nothing stock on the engine at all just the crank an the block is stock...
i get to drive all the bmws that i want. i work for bmw..
heres a neat site www.mr2oc.com filled with info about 3sgte's an 1mz-fe .. just for the mr2's all the gens an the all-trac's..
henri

Hi my name is shah i drive toyota seg 101 with black top engine nice 2 meet u all toyotarians

Hey guys, finally i made myself into joining the Toyota clan! Muahahaha....... just got myself a 1996 Toyota Camry SVX10 running with stock 5S-FE engine. Looking forward to know more Camry owners here! Let's go for VIP/Mafia styling perhaps? Hehehehe....... :shades_smile:

hi,

New here. Just found out about this site. Name's iceman. Driving a Corolla SE in Puchong..Nice meeting you guys

yo bro.... nice to meet u all. i'm from ipoh mali. driving ae82 4agze. actually in ipoh have more friends using toyota car. so we met someday....

hi i have heard about this forum from so many people and its time to give it a try. Originally from malaysia but now in US. Have 2 cars 2002 Camry and MR2 3SGTE . nice to meet all of you

Top Bottom