introduction

Hello
My name is Steven. You can also call me Steve. I am Newbie here. I am from India. I am 23 & Network engineer by profession. I am Here to Chit chat with new buddies & Share my view & thoughts with new people. Hope i'll have great time here.
Nice to Talk to you all :)

Aug 8, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
hi i am newbie here and i from Volkswagen Dealer , if anyone interested to purchase any model please do not hesitate to talk me at this no 012-6827339 thank you.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

hey guys i'm a newbie here, i work in volkswagen Dealer as a sales consultant , if anyone interested to purchase any model please call me at this no 012-6827339. thank you .:wavey:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The long and heart-aching striptease of the Lamborghini LP700-4, the Murcielago’s replacement, continues with the unveiling of its carbon fiber-reinforced polymer monocoque that is built in-house by Lambo themselves.

Just by glancing at it you can tell that there’s more good oozing out of it than any thing remotely resembling a negative point to using this. It’s lighter and stiffer, with an aim to combine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience