integra Headcounts!!

ecv_profile

Aug 30, 2006
Tegger-4-Life said:
hahaha....hakim u are right....I woke up at blardy 3pm today....I had fun going up genting.....steam....heart and andrenaline pumping all the way up trying to chase helmee and joe....basket...I need to stop my tires from rubbing....
lucky my car gt prob...if not maybe can c u guys from d side mirror tryin 2 chase helmee,joe n me...lol...hmmmm tried titan oredy...after this feel d power of tien plak....thanks hakim...gua macam pro photographer la plak snap pic while hakim doin initial-d style.....

josumi

Sep 20, 2006
bro,
where u all tt yesterday la. me,danny n kiat went for a car wash at kt.damansara. may b we can do that on sunday if anyone who wanted to clean up their car. yesterday, after washing car then three of us heading s.alam for go-kart. damn nice d kart session.

helmi,
im waiting for u.........

AlmostEvo

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Pg/ KL
Visit site
Yeah man. Go-kart session anyone? Let Joe, Kiat and a few of Kiat's frens try the feeling of it and i think they are hooked. hehehe. Come guys, who is interested?

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
hey guys i heard u all planning to go PD? just thinking lar....tat nice straight PD higway I know u all sure WOT one...haha.....but that place got speed traps rite?

anyway I have been wanting to go up the Ulu Yam road as its got a nice pond where can take some nice shots and the road is also nice of not better than the normal genting road....its narrower....but the problem is I dont really know the route coz I followed a group last time....anyone knows? if not may need to recki the place first....

Or we can organize to play go kart.....teggerz cup....how?

A

achor

don't think got any tt la last nite. nobody msg. me also waiting until fall asleep again. hahahah...

go kart sounds like fun. so this week everybody wanna go go kart?

adrian, last time u went to ulu yam was it on a weekend? not full of people is it? n that PD highway, sure got speedtrap 1. i kena once there before.

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Yeah it was .... this one must go early like ard 7 to 8 then only syiok..... half way got lar ppl..... i can tell u its nice rice ler.... u all can layan corner.....

The PD highway was the only one time I test my car kau kau....never run so fast before..... a group of Hondas ler..... damn syiok but i dun think i will do it again....to scary

A

achor

integramania said:
Yeah it was .... this one must go early like ard 7 to 8 then only syiok..... half way got lar ppl..... i can tell u its nice rice ler.... u all can layan corner.....

The PD highway was the only one time I test my car kau kau....never run so fast before..... a group of Hondas ler..... damn syiok but i dun think i will do it again....to scary
erm... wake up early on weekends... erm... well if everybody else can do it, i think i can do it also la.

u test ur car there at pd, probably that time no speed trap yet. my friend says, 'they' hide behind the bushes.

A

achor

integramania said:
yup tat time it was evening....on the way back....imagine a whole group of vtecs running at over 200km/p vtec buka like crazy....hehehe
uh-uh... i don't have any rsm anymore. can't go beyond the 180 km/h reign. stay in the 160km/h reign la. then danny also will have a chance to follow.

kent75

Jul 18, 2005
Cheras, KL
worrrrrr...200km/h....i not dare to over 120km/h also...dunno how does the 200km/h feel like....hehe...

lykiat

Known Member
Jun 1, 2006
last weekend was fun la, the best i ever had so far. its nice chasing all of them uphill also,but bunch of screwed up drivers out there la, dont know shit about driving fast and safe.
where are the pictures la hakim?
yesterday also took half day to fix my car, so next outing lagi power, can speed and break in time

ecv_profile

Aug 30, 2006
fullawei!!!nice what.......nway,on d 17th i free.....so if gt any convoi,can put on tat date la kan???kan??