Installing turbo timer

tis

hello..

anyone here know how to install tt...?

any model also can..

i beleive the auto model have more wire than the manual one.. correct me if i'm wrong...

make the instruction simple...

can save me the labor cost...

thank you..

ya i also want to know but it looks easy as i saw one shop did it for a customer for only rm15 (labour charge) and did few wiring...

oh my... i fixed my TT on de ignition... when i put my car in standby.. n i din start my engine then i take de key out.. de car still in standby.. n wait for de TT to count for 1 min...

izzit better to put to de handbrake???? i put in de ignition.. i forgot to tell de guy to fix it to de handbrake.. fuk lo...

Originally posted by yyap2@Apr 13 2005, 00:23
oh my... i fixed my TT on de ignition... when i put my car in standby.. n i din start my engine then i take de key out.. de car still in standby.. n wait for de TT to count for 1 min...

izzit better to put to de handbrake???? i put in de ignition.. i forgot to tell de guy to fix it to de handbrake.. fuk lo...
[snapback]891898[/snapback]​

the handbrake thing is for anti theft if im not mistaken and...the t.t instalation depands on what model of your car...cause the wires from the igniton switch are different for each model..maybe the wire colours and etc... ;)

masvidal.... dun connect it to ur ignition.. u will regret... kinda mafan... i heard connect to de brake is betetr... when u pull handbrake de turbotimer will start..

yyap2 said:
masvidal.... dun connect it to ur ignition.. u will regret... kinda mafan... i heard connect to de brake is betetr... when u pull handbrake de turbotimer will start..

true or not? if im not mistaken, the timer must be connected to ignition. connection to e-brake is for safety purpose only to avoid the car from moving when engine is still on.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom