Increase Pickup on L5 Auto

yakusza

Jan 16, 2010
Putrajaya
Hi all,

Just bought kancil with L5 auto transm. seem that the pickup was not so good,like driving kembara with AT,how can i make it more pickup?

newbi here bros..

yakusza

Jan 16, 2010
Putrajaya
sorry bos..can't get the meaning..im fresh from the oven,what is management and how to check?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
sorry bos..can't get the meaning..im fresh from the oven,what is management and how to check?
do u got some stuff like SAFC, Emanage or any other sub-con or injector controller or boost controller..???
how to check ar... just see which thing r not belongs to the oem & u can't run ur car properly witout it...
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
bro u sure arr ur L5 auto not pickup?? i think somethin wrong with ur engine...ur engine in good conditions or not?? r u check all the hose, joining connections, plug etc...if all ok try to upboost to 0.9 or 1bar..than buy safc2, work fuel regulator, bigger fuel pump, and wira 1.8 injector or kelisa or L5 3 clyder injector...then go to DYNO and tuning...i'm sure u got more HP and torque increase....after that put mid size turbine i.e TD025 which better for low, mid and top power...

panjay

Aug 13, 2009
Perak
im user of L5 auto....
but i think L5 auto is good enough..
i climb genting hill with power...i think this L5 auto is very good engine and save

baby_cky

Apr 11, 2006
i using L5 as well boost up to 0.8bar then run a safc2 ,2" piping = is good for pick up...... but will makan petrol la

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
u r using the 3 piston version or 4 piston version?
very simple.. just change to evo fuel pump then lighten crank pulley and boost it to 0.9 bar will be more than enough to tapou big cc car at traffic light... make sure got piggy back to remap the fuel.. if not it will jerk like catch cough once reach 4000 rpm...
good luck..

one more thing.. no straight flow exhaust..:smokin: better use back the ori turbine coz big turbo will have more lag.. Auto not the same as manual..

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have been head hunted by my old client to help him to get his new car corrected.....
he couldnt sleep upon taking back the car home for his beloved wife as an anniversary gift

I was blessed to be given this opportunity to witnes and correct this car......take a view

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience